Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-26-12 - Price of tea in China?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm thinking october 12-17 to do my jail time. I wonder if can bring books in with me. that would be good. I could probaly finish off 2 or 3 novels in that time. Any good book recomendations?
might I recommend bringing the Game of Thrones books
I just finished reading the 4th book. I need to get the fifth.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm thinking october 12-17 to do my jail time. I wonder if can bring books in with me. that would be good. I could probaly finish off 2 or 3 novels in that time. Any good book recomendations?
so, what do you think of the books?
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I just read four 1000 page books in less than two months. I think that means they're good.
Chip Wrote:Another NFL ref story...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/09/25/l...continues/
I cant disagree with how he feels.

Our baseball teams season ended due to a bad call, sure its not the same level but it really sucks when it happens
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:might I recommend bringing the Game of Thrones books
I just read four 1000 page books in less than two months. I think that means they're good.
:high5:

told ya
Morning all!!!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning all!!!!

What up!!!
I have come up with a plan to call up all the pawn shops near our area and see if my starmate has been hocked yet.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have come up with a plan to call up all the pawn shops near our area and see if my starmate has been hocked yet.
That blows!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have come up with a plan to call up all the pawn shops near our area and see if my starmate has been hocked yet.
That blows!

Indeed
How's that job hunt going?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How's that job hunt going?
he's too busy buying new phones
Bagel dog
[Image: 1321161813730019.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How's that job hunt going?
he's too busy buying new phones
Professional phone flipper?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11