Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 09/18/12 - stop drop and roll
[Image: 303745_389865087750630_594531799_n.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
[Image: 298495_406223352765169_1176735754_n.jpg]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Brampton, I saw this on facebook. I don't really have an opinion on it, could really apply to a bunch of teams and I have no issues with the Blue Jays. But figured you might have an opinion.

[Image: 480914_284329635001240_1703762126_n.jpg]

Poor Toronto fans. That line works for the Leafs, and maybe the Raptors too? I have no idea about basketball.
When people talk about the parody in the NHL, and they talk about how "since the last lockout, 19 different teams have made the playoffs...", I wonder if that makes Burke want to jump off a bridge.
Pete Nice Wrote:Brampton, I saw this on facebook. I don't really have an opinion on it, could really apply to a bunch of teams and I have no issues with the Blue Jays. But figured you might have an opinion.

Its not a lie. Havent made it since they won the world series in 93

Its also funny

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Chip Wrote:

Poor Toronto fans. That line works for the Leafs, and maybe the Raptors too? I have no idea about basketball.
When people talk about the parody in the NHL, and they talk about how "since the last lockout, 19 different teams have made the playoffs...", I wonder if that makes Burke want to jump off a bridge.
Tml biggest issue is that there is a cap. They are the most profitable team, can spend the most money, and arent abke too.

The media here is the worst of any towards one team in north america. And as a player uou dont want to deal with that. The only way around it is to pay more, and since the Leafs cant do it, players dobe come here.

I gotta say, leaf fans may be the best in sports and they deserve better, but i dont cheer for em......so fuckem :grin:

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:it was Chris Rock who said "Kracka ass Kracka"......just saying.

why is it ok.....cause he is a comedian who represents himself, and only has to answer to himself. Plus, he makes social/political observations about everyone.

Michael Richards is also a comedian.....
the problem with Micheal richards is that the context of what he was saying.

He was directing it at a black guy who was talking to his friend, and Richards got mad.

Chris Rock was describing the mindset of a black person who was working a shitty job, and what they would say to the white person who was treating them like shit for a low paying, no dignity job

I agree completely with this.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've enjoyed both interviews today.
That's rare.
who have they interviewed?

Mike Rowe and John Cryer

Mike Rowe seems like a cool-ass dude.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no doubt that there would be at least one boob print on the canvass also

I heard part of that bit. And where in the hell would you hang a painting like that? Shit, how the fuck would you explain it to people or your kids?
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Not a fan of the Deaftones, but I can get into this.

[youtube]FROn3LtGFl0[/youtube]

I like that song. But I also am a fan of Deftones.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Makes ya feel warm and fuzzy. (Dog was found in a dumpster)

http://imgur.com/a/CgaPU

Oh poor dog. Confusedad: ... Lucky dog

He looks a lot like my dog.

[Image: sAY6i.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Upstate New York and it's $4.13 a gallon gas can eat a bowl of dicks. Spot dicks.

It's been around $4 here for months.
I think, if I pay cash right now, I can find it for $3.89
I'm pretty sure I paid $4.19 last week.

It's $3.76 out here.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Do you honestly believe that nearly half of this nation are a bunch of bums milking government aid??

The way he was talking about it, yes, b/c he was including children. Just another politician skewing the numbers to fit his agenda.

And you know what, if he was wrong, who really gives a fuck. DO you really think Romney profited over $90 million for every failing company he had to manage to an effective closing?

THEY ARE ALL LIARS. Stop believing the shit the media tells you, they are all liberal sympathizers and admit it.

You seem to believe everything the liberal media says bad about Republicans now, I guess they got to you to.

I'm well aware that they are all a bunch of liars who will manipulate everything they can. I am well aware that Romney's comments were spliced together. He still came off as callous when he said them. His remark about wishing he was Latino to score the Hispanic votes was awful.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, you should vote for Gary Johnson anyway b/c Michigan is already a given for Obama, vote 3rd party and let's make a point that we don't want these other two party clowns!!!!

Snyder came in and fucked up a bunch of stuff, so many people I know are refusing to back more Republicans.

Ok, so vote Johnson. Vote third party, just DON'T vote for Obama b/c you hate republicans. That is STUPID.

Geez, Pete, I haven't even made up my mind yet. I know I don't like Romney as he comes off as too fake and douchey.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:The middle east is on fire.
REAL unemployment is 20%.
1/3 of the country is on welfare.
Gasoline is double in price since 1/20/09.
6 trillion in new debt since 1/20/09.

But sure, let's pick on Romney for telling it like it is.

Fuck. The unemployment in Michigan was sky high long before Obama.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The middle east is on fire.
REAL unemployment is 20%.
1/3 of the country is on welfare.
Gasoline is double in price since 1/20/09.
6 trillion in new debt since 1/20/09.

But sure, let's pick on Romney for telling it like it is.

Fuck. The unemployment in Michigan was sky high long before Bush.

Fixed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve