Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 09/18/12 - stop drop and roll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
or the alternative "stop drop open up shop", which is not quite as effective.
depends on what your trying to accomplish
If there's a volcano erupting and there's hot lava coming toward you, the right move is to duck and cover.
Derick Wrote:depends on what your trying to accomplish

well everyone at the home depot kept catching on fire from a hannuka candle. I was all like STOP DROP AND ROLL!!!! no one would listen to me though, and they all died. Then I was like fuck this shit, I'll go to lowes instead, then the same shit happened there. ridiculous.
so some guy opened up his own auto shop here awhile back. Friday he caught himself on fire, and now we have all the work he was doing. so he should have stopped dropped and rolled, instead of stop drop and open up his own shop.

he's a cool guy, hope he recovers and doesn't look all burned later.
Chip Wrote:If there's a volcano erupting and there's hot lava coming toward you, the right move is to duck and cover.

same for nuclear bomb attacks.
So Romney thinks 47% of Americans don't pay any income tax and want food, housing and health care paid by the government?
WTF?

[youtube]XnB0NZzl5HA[/youtube]
"Americans don't pay any income tax and want food, housing and health care paid by the government"

where do I sign up for this?
Chip Wrote:So Romney thinks 47% of Americans don't pay any income tax and want food, housing and health care paid by the government?
WTF?

Filthy stinking rich folks, like him, are delusional.
LeNeve Wrote:"Americans don't pay any income tax and want food, housing and health care paid by the government"

where do I sign up for this?

Yeah really.
Throw in beer, and they'll have my vote for life.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So Romney thinks 47% of Americans don't pay any income tax and want food, housing and health care paid by the government?
WTF?

Filthy stinking rich folks, like him, are delusional.
:whomo: been reading some fucked up articles about him, wish Republicans would consider 3rd party voting over this douche
Romney is going to lose this election by himself.
Anyone else have some crazy rain going on in their neck of the woods?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:Anyone else have some crazy rain going on in their neck of the woods?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

I did last night.
I'm guessing it's over you right now.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Romney is going to lose this election by himself.
I think SNL nailed it this weekend with their open (I know C&R talked about it yesterday)
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/v...en/1417104
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17