Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 09/18/12 - stop drop and roll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:maricone

I really don't have an issue with that.
really?

Yeah, it falls into the "who cares" category for me. Pussification.

Maybe it was a prank or something.

While I support gay rights, I have little sympathy for the crying gay.
we must have completely different view on how people should conduct themselves.

As a Jays fan, I don't want that piece of shit to represent my team or city. Furthermore, Toronto has a very large LGBT community, and its not in the Blue Jays best interests to keep him around. This team is becoming the true representative of this city, and that type of person doesn't represent what the city is about.

this isn't the first time he has done something like this, and hopefully, they get rid of his miserable ass
I agree with Pete about those pinche maricones.
Toronto is the San Fransisco of Canada.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I really don't have an issue with that.
really?

As a Jays fan, I don't want that piece of shit to represent my team or city. Furthermore, Toronto has a very large LGBT community, and its not in the Blue Jays best interests to keep him around. This team is becoming the true representative of this city, and that type of person doesn't represent what the city is about.

this isn't the first time he has done something like this, and hopefully, they get rid of his miserable ass

What is his eye black said "you are a cracker ass cracker" in spanish. Would you be as upset?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:really?

What is his eye black said "you are a cracker ass cracker" in spanish. Would you be as upset?
as a white person.....yes. I wont say that type of shit to someone of a different race/ethnicity/culture.

this is a hate issue, plain and simple. It offends me as a human. Sorry thats how I feel.
Brian Wrote:Toronto is the San Fransisco of Canada.
I find this a complement

I'd rather that than New York/Boston/Chicago....etc..
eres una galleta galleta culo

I'm not offended by this
LeNeve Wrote:eres una galleta galleta culo

I'm not offended by this
youre a goofball :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
I find this a complement

the hot dogs taste like poop in Toronto also
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I find this a complement

the hot dogs taste like poop in Toronto also
you just have to put extra mustard on em
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, it falls into the "who cares" category for me. Pussification.

as a white person.....yes. I wont say that type of shit to someone of a different race/ethnicity/culture.

this is a hate issue, plain and simple. It offends me as a human. Sorry thats how I feel.

Well, if it is a known hate issue, then fuck him. But it still is not something I would worry over personally. Jokingly making fun of gays is fine, but outright hate is not.

I guess the gays have just dampened my views with all their bullshit PC crying and whining. Go get married, adopt kids, put each other on your health care plans and live a happy life, but I don't want to hear you whine every time someone uses the word gay or faggot.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I really don't have an issue with that.
really?

Why did he do it?
Did he think it would be funny?
It just seems like a moronic thing to do, and who wants a moron on their team?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, it falls into the "who cares" category for me. Pussification.

FYI, anyone who is NOT white, and even most white people, would fine "you are a cracker ass cracker" on his eye black to be funny and call him a jokester.

Why was it ok for Dave Chappel to say that in his bits, but if a white guy says the N word he is a jerk?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:we must have completely different view on how people should conduct themselves.

Well, if it is a known hate issue, then fuck him. But it still is not something I would worry over personally. Jokingly making fun of gays is fine, but outright hate is not.

I guess the gays have just dampened my views with all their bullshit PC crying and whining. Go get married, adopt kids, put each other on your health care plans and live a happy life, but I don't want to hear you whine every time someone uses the word gay or faggot.

the dude put it on his face, playing for a professional baseball team, on TV in 2 countries (and other globally).

it cant get much more known that that.
is this ballplayer fresh off the farm mexican/puerto rican etc? or is he american/canadian? I see it in bad taste if he was raised in America, or Canada, and is doing that. But if he was brought up in another country, then saying maricone is just like something they do. he doesn't really know any better. nam sayin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17