Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09/12 - 9/11 hangover
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So it looks like Joe removed several sub forums.

What did we lose?

Joe is a subforum hater.
me too, but they look like they are all there

Kate Upton is gone for one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

What did we lose?

Joe is a subforum hater.
me too, but they look like they are all there

Kate Upton is gone for one.

I suggested we just rename the Kate Upton sub forum into the Giggling Boobs sub forum.

What did we lose?

Joe is a subforum hater.

This is true. Some of the stuff that didn't get much traffic was merged into other categories. That happened a while ago. I'm not a big fan of a huge front page.
Joe Wrote:

What did we lose?

Joe is a subforum hater.

This is true. Some of the stuff that didn't get much traffic was merged into other categories. That happened a while ago. I'm not a big fan of a huge front page.
Joe would actually prefer if there was only 1 category, keep it simple.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

What did we lose?

Joe is a subforum hater.

Joe would actually prefer if there was only 1 category, keep it simple.

No no... I like having a lot of categories. I just didn't think that a Home Improvement section was necessary for the one question that someone brought up about home improvement 6 months ago.
homo improvment section
LeNeve Wrote:homo improvment section

Most visited by forum member: LeNeve

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.

Isle 24 next to the lumber.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Oh snap.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just placed an order to upgrade my internet with Verizon Fios to 75/35 from 25/25. We will see if this speeds things up some, it has been slow since I switched from comcast. It says it will be on tomorrow, but I am pretty sure they have to do an equiptment swap.

25 should be fast as hell.
I have 6, and it's good enough to stream video.

You would think so huh?

I think their wireless router must suck. I have to keep it in the basement b/c the xbox won't work without the hardwire b/c it was so slow. I had to get an extender to get it from the basement up to the office on the second floor, where most of the work use is done. That leaves the main floor as kind of a lost land of internet between the two, where you just have to hope i works well. That is why I am upgrading.
I never trust wireless, I have everything hardwired for FIOS & run into zero problems
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:

ROR

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
what? I like my homos improved.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just placed an order to upgrade my internet with Verizon Fios to 75/35 from 25/25. We will see if this speeds things up some, it has been slow since I switched from comcast. It says it will be on tomorrow, but I am pretty sure they have to do an equiptment swap.

25 should be fast as hell.

You would think so huh?

I think their wireless router must suck. I have to keep it in the basement b/c the xbox won't work without the hardwire b/c it was so slow. I had to get an extender to get it from the basement up to the office on the second floor, where most of the work use is done. That leaves the main floor as kind of a lost land of internet between the two, where you just have to hope i works well. That is why I am upgrading.
I never trust wireless, I have everything hardwired for FIOS & run into zero problems

I don't really have this option since everything is spread out over three floors.

LeNeve Wrote:what? I like my homos improved.
bigger, stronger, faster......uncut?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:25 should be fast as hell.

You would think so huh?

I don't really have this option since everything is spread out over three floors.
drop some cat5 through the cold air returns, put the modem in the basement near your breaker panel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday, December 28, 2015 ~ Christmas Hangover Beckster 8 645 12-28-2015, 05:26 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 6/17/13 DBC Hangover Pete Nice 207 883 06-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday - 11/26/10 - Turkey/Booze hangover DaveP 14 450 12-01-2010, 12:11 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Tuesday 5-25 24 series finale hangover day Pete Nice 274 1,468 05-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 5-24 Lost series finale hangover day. Pete Nice 410 1,653 05-25-2010, 05:40 AM
Last Post: edoblin