Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09/10/12 - Happy Crappy Monday!!!
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:wouldn't that be better than being a cyclops?

What would be better than daycare and my daughter being a temporary cyclops is my husband actually being a dad and watching them for a few hours while I work...
now we are getting somewhere.

how does this make you feel?
Chip Wrote:I'm trying to catch up on my internet fucking around...

[Image: Not_A_Chicken_Fetus.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: rihana.gif]

[Image: angry_garbage_man.gif]
Chip, when I left work friday, people were taking pictures with the truck on the display ramp. :?
LeNeve Wrote:Chip, when I left work friday, people were taking pictures with the truck on the display ramp. :?

See.
You should have listened to me.
You would have been the trend setter.
Then laughed at all those people for ripping you off.
Jim and I went to a wedding on Saturday... I went out and bought Jim some new dress pants and forced him to wear one of the button downs people have bought him over the years... we get there and the father of the groom is wearing a pair of jeans and budweiser shirt... Jim was like see it would have been cool for me to wear jeans and a tshirt...
NussieT Wrote:Jim and I went to a wedding on Saturday... I went out and bought Jim some new dress pants and forced him to wear one of the button downs people have bought him over the years... we get there and the father of the groom is wearing a pair of jeans and budweiser shirt... Jim was like see it would have been cool for me to wear jeans and a tshirt...
sorry.....I don't care about the situation, if you go to a wedding/reception, you dress formally. If you are the guy who stands out, all the better for yourself
NussieT Wrote:Jim and I went to a wedding on Saturday... I went out and bought Jim some new dress pants and forced him to wear one of the button downs people have bought him over the years... we get there and the father of the groom is wearing a pair of jeans and budweiser shirt... Jim was like see it would have been cool for me to wear jeans and a tshirt...

Was that in the town where the toothbrush was invented?
I went to a bat mitzvah Saturday.
I got to carry a jew on a chair.
The open bar had Patron and Glenfiddich.
It was crazy.
Brampton Wrote:
sorry.....I don't care about the situation, if you go to a wedding/reception, you dress formally. If you are the guy who stands out, all the better for yourself

I wouldn''t have let him out of the house in jeans and a tshirt to go to a wedding... he didn't even fight too hard about it...
Chip Wrote:

I worked with the groom at Canadian Tire, he got fired for grabbing another mans junk, the bride is one of my really good friends from high school. He is very redneck... and thinks its cool... On the way down to the farm I was like $20 that the entire male wedding party is wear cowboy boots and hats...
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I worked with the groom at Canadian Tire, he got fired for grabbing another mans junk, the bride is one of my really good friends from high school. He is very redneck... and thinks its cool... On the way down to the farm I was like $20 that the entire male wedding party is wear cowboy boots and hats...

Sometimes, this world makes me sad.
NussieT Wrote:Mondays are recycle days at the Tyndall/Garson site and the Knight of Colombus who we donate all our aluminum & steel to never pick it up so the wasps are really bad there... My daughter was walking past the cans to pick up a toy and one got her right by her eye. She looked like a cyclops for two days... one whole eye was almost swollen shut.

First your daughter accidentally drank some gasoline, now she is stung in her eye by a wasp, didnt somethng else happen in between? maybe you should invest in full suit of armor for her to protect her from the environment?
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Mondays are recycle days at the Tyndall/Garson site and the Knight of Colombus who we donate all our aluminum & steel to never pick it up so the wasps are really bad there... My daughter was walking past the cans to pick up a toy and one got her right by her eye. She looked like a cyclops for two days... one whole eye was almost swollen shut.

First your daughter accidentally drank some gasoline, now she is stung in her eye by a wasp, didnt somethng else happen in between? maybe you should invest in full suit of armor for her to protect her from the environment?

She is basically a walking accident... I am actually some of the falls she's taken hasn't landed her in the hospital...
javsto Wrote:

maybe its not the kid's fault, just sayin
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM