Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/30/2012 - Thursday - Seriously
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So I had an interview for that job yesterday. I was excited about it until he mentioned moving to youngstown or hagerstown. Let me see if I got this straight, he wants someone to move to a place they have never been and doesnt know anyone, then spend 60% of the time traveling. So when are you supposed to make new friends?
http://adultfriendfinder.com/

My point being, that you live in a new city, dont know anyone, where anything is, and your gone 60% of the time.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So I had an interview for that job yesterday. I was excited about it until he mentioned moving to youngstown or hagerstown. Let me see if I got this straight, he wants someone to move to a place they have never been and doesnt know anyone, then spend 60% of the time traveling. So when are you supposed to make new friends?
I saw one set of naked boobs, and the rest was pillow biters. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
I saw one set of naked boobs, and the rest was pillow biters. Confusedad:
[Image: oPZkH.gif]

So what are your thought on it now?
NussieT Wrote:

So what are your thought on it now?

not so much, if I can stay here, hell yeah, if that where they want me to go, someone else can have it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I see the LeNeve family got a pet bunny.... I can't wait for it to chew the Xbox cord... the story that will come out of that will be priceless.
isaac the jewish hurricane.
NussieT Wrote:I see the LeNeve family got a pet bunny.... I can't wait for it to chew the Xbox cord... the story that will come out of that will be priceless.

xbox cords are 5 feet off the ground. even the power supply is halfway up the wall. the stuff i care about will be fine.
My shift key is not working properly.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I see the LeNeve family got a pet bunny.... I can't wait for it to chew the Xbox cord... the story that will come out of that will be priceless.

xbox cords are 5 feet off the ground. even the power supply is halfway up the wall. the stuff i care about will be fine.

I think you'd be surprised what they can do. A friend from high school used to have a bunny that would do flying leaps then bite people.
LeNeve Wrote:isaac the jewish hurricane.
all homes are half off
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:isaac the jewish hurricane.
all homes are half off
:roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I think you'd be surprised what they can do. A friend from high school used to have a bunny that would do flying leaps then bite people.

so when it grows up its going to start trying to assasinate me? Confusedad:
Right now the rabbit is pretty sweet. it climbs up on me and falls asleep on my shoulder all snuggled into my neck while I'm watching tv. It uses a litter box too, so thats cool too.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

so when it grows up its going to start trying to assasinate me? Confusedad:

Just like this.
You're royally fucked.

[youtube]XcxKIJTb3Hg[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM