Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/27/12- Bruise Cruise
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:WTF is the big deal about the Hopper?
Is it any different then any other DVR that's out there right now?
It automatically records all the primetime shitty programming for the '4 networks" (CBS, ABC, FOX & NBC).

Does it actually record it? Or is it more like OnDemand?

DISH created commercial-free TV with The Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR, the most advanced set-top box in the industry. PrimeTime Anytime lets you record up to 6 HD channels at once and automatically skip commercials in primetime TV – ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC in HD.

How can you record 6 HD channels at once, when there's only 4 to pick from?
This shit is confusing.
It makes me want to go back to to a VCR.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
It automatically records all the primetime shitty programming for the '4 networks" (CBS, ABC, FOX & NBC).

DISH created commercial-free TV with The Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR, the most advanced set-top box in the industry. PrimeTime Anytime lets you record up to 6 HD channels at once and automatically skip commercials in primetime TV – ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC in HD.

This shit is confusing.
The DVR is capable of recording two additional programs that you select. The Hopper has 6 tuners.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

This shit is confusing.
The DVR is capable of recording two additional programs that you select. The Hopper has 6 tuners.

So it's so lame, they have to distract people from that fact by having a bunch of people from Boston yell it's name?

[youtube]Fq_hOx8E2uo[/youtube]
snooki baby Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:snooki baby Confusedad:

Demon spawn.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:It automatically records all the primetime shitty programming for the '4 networks" (CBS, ABC, FOX & NBC).

This shit is confusing.

So it's so lame, they have to distract people from that fact by having a bunch of people from Boston yell it's name?

[youtube]Fq_hOx8E2uo[/youtube]
Hopefully they only have a one month contract for commercials... 1 more week :pray:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

From what I can tell, only loud, annoying people from the North East can use it. and maybe aulstralians, and kangaroos. and it might make you fat, and give you diabetes.
I hop right over that hopper commercial when its on. shit will give you aids.
Rich's story reminded me of my weekend. My family and I were going to take a park and ride bus to the State Fair (I hate the state fair anyway). We walk up as the guy is doing his count of passengers on the bus before it leaves, he's standing in the entry so we wait. He steps out and we walk up to the door. He says we have to wait for the next bus because he just did his count. I say, "really, were are right here. Just add 6 to the number you just wrote down." He says he can't do that and we had to wait. I said, "its real easy, 6 plus 25 is 31." Can you just let us on? The bus driver opens the door again and this asshole tells the driver to leave with us standing right there.

Once the bus drove away he was trying to explain that he would get in trouble if he did it. I walked away, called him a douchebag and told him I wasn't going to listen to his BS. I was so pissed.
JDubb missed the double dutch bus. whoo whoo Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb missed the double dutch bus. whoo whoo Confusedad:
I'm still pissed off about it.
If you go to a whore house enough to start getting a discount, you really need to sit down and re-think your life.
Bill Nye on yahoo news. The only comment to come to mind was that he cranks it loud when listening to the radio. :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:If you go to a whore house enough to start getting a discount, you really need to sit down and re-think your life.

or open your own whore house.
LeNeve Wrote:Bill Nye on yahoo news. The only comment to come to mind was that he cranks it loud when listening to the radio. :roflmao:

[youtube]SbzouFaMJU4[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT