Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8/27/12- Bruise Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well i went horse riding for the first time in quite awhile. I'm all fucked up.
LeNeve Wrote:Well i went horse riding for the first time in quite awhile. I'm all fucked up.
had to make a run for pablo this past weekend?
LeNeve Wrote:Well i went horse riding for the first time in quite awhile. I'm all fucked up.
Bareback???
:nothingtoadd:
Good morning Bro-mo's!
I need a pigtail
3 days of work and then vacation! Ocean City MD is gettin 9 Russians and Pete Nice to wreck shit up for Labor Day long weekend.

sent from 1975.
I had a fanastic weekend... really looking forward to the coming Labor Day Long weekend... I don't have to work, heading up to the farm... bonfires, boating, booze.... can't wait...
[Image: upi_should_not_park_there.gif]
train city
i'm just gonna park my logging truck right here on these tracks and hope that a train doesnt come. opps
Derick Wrote:i'm just gonna park my logging truck right here on these tracks and hope that a train doesnt come. opps

maybe he was disgruntled.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm just gonna park my logging truck right here on these tracks and hope that a train doesnt come. opps

maybe he was disgruntled.

He must have gotten fired on Wednesday, not Friday.
Pete Nice Wrote:3 days of work and then vacation! Ocean City MD is gettin 9 Russians and Pete Nice to wreck shit up for Labor Day long weekend.

sent from 1975.
:high5:
I have paid zero attention to preseason NFL, draft research, etc.

first draft is tomorrow night

I am gonna do a few mock drafts to get ready
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9