Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 08/16/2012 - Today's Plan - NOTHING
Joe Wrote:I had no idea women's soccer players made so much money.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/08/15...-olympics/
which room does the anal & soccer team orgy happen
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I had no idea women's soccer players made so much money.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/08/15...-olympics/
which room does the anal & soccer team orgy happen
Ten ten twenty twenty....on their titties bitch

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Morning DBN... How's y'alls doing?

Today is my 2nd to last day on my job here... Bummed because I really like this place. Unemployment starts Monday for me... Swoot!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
After thinking about my crappy interview yesterday. I think I just wanted to work for that company & disregarding that the woman I would work for was a miserable bitch & I would probably hate the job
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBN... How's y'alls doing?

Today is my 2nd to last day on my job here... Bummed because I really like this place. Unemployment starts Monday for me... Swoot!

Come down here to Kansas and help us move the contents of an entire dealership into another building.
Sent from my DROIDX
LeNeve Wrote:

Come down here to Kansas and help us move the contents of an entire dealership into another building.
Sent from my DROIDX

Ill even buy you some waffles.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:

Sent from my DROIDX
I need to sort my socks!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Derick Wrote:I hope so. probably in the 65ish range, with an expense account and a corporate card

I love our expense system here. You put in your expenses and then a few months later you get a check and you forgot what it's for.

I had my raise for this year suspended because I'm a dick. Apparently if a department routinely fucks up you can't just go to the manager of that dept and tell them that they are fucking up. You have to voice your opinion through the proper channels so it can get lost in the mix and nothing will ever be done about it.

When asked the question, "Do you understand why things have to be sent through the proper channels and not handled so abrasively?" I answered, "No, I think we need to stop being pussies and learn how to take criticism."

That was not the number one answer on the board.
[Image: 2Ag85.gif]
I think she's done that before.
Brian Wrote:I think she's done that before.
one can only hope
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I hope so. probably in the 65ish range, with an expense account and a corporate card

I love our expense system here. You put in your expenses and then a few months later you get a check and you forgot what it's for.

I had my raise for this year suspended because I'm a dick. Apparently if a department routinely fucks up you can't just go to the manager of that dept and tell them that they are fucking up. You have to voice your opinion through the proper channels so it can get lost in the mix and nothing will ever be done about it.

When asked the question, "Do you understand why things have to be sent through the proper channels and not handled so abrasively?" I answered, "No, I think we need to stop being pussies and learn how to take criticism."

That was not the number one answer on the board.
luckly fedex is really good about paying the expenses. They fast track those people that have them, so their only about a week behind
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
grrr.... This is the 3rd time I have had to start these graphs over again. Getting irritated
A recruiter wants to place me in a job that's 56 minutes away which is twice my commute and from 19 miles to 41 miles. The pay would increase 7,800 a year. I need to make some calculations to see if it's worth it.
Joe Wrote:A recruiter wants to place me in a job that's 56 minutes away which is twice my commute and from 19 miles to 41 miles. The pay would increase 7,800 a year. I need to make some calculations to see if it's worth it.
ummm... no
at $3.50 per gallon times the extra 11,440 miles, saying you get 20 miles to the gallon, roughly an extra $2000 in gas per year, making your raise only about 5K.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM