Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 8/21/2012 - National IPA Day!
I cant believe all the cattle herding to Chick-fil-a over this "controversy"

this shit is all marketing and everyone is buying it hook, line, and sinker......idiots
Just watched the first US Woman win the gold in Judo, that kicked ass :rock:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
If you want to watch Olympic Boxing.. It starts at 3am. [smiley]Stupid[/smiley]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I am watching everything live on British Eurosport, I can't spend my nights watching the prime time delayed showings
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:Haha, Rich is watching the Olympics now...

But the Olympics aren't pro-sports.......... :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:Just watched the first US Woman win the gold in Judo, that kicked ass :rock:

I tried to find that, but I guess it wasn't aired for the time they said it would here.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:I cant believe all the cattle herding to Chick-fil-a over this "controversy"

this shit is all marketing and everyone is buying it hook, line, and sinker......idiots

ridiculous. so many other more important issues to get your feathers ruffled about, and this fucking country chooses to fight over chicken sandwiches. bunch of retards here. It kind of makes me want to move to Canada.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I cant believe all the cattle herding to Chick-fil-a over this "controversy"

ridiculous. so many other more important issues to get your feathers ruffled about, and this fucking country chooses to fight over chicken sandwiches. bunch of retards here. It kind of makes me want to move to Canada.
We only get mad about things like student tuition fees, poorly distributed tax money, and our hockey teams :roll:
okay, I came across this post on the Ford message board. I'm trying to figure out how to tell him that most smart phones will do this too, in a nice way, without someone calling my dealer, and tattling on me for being mean.

"Here is how I make prior approval (imaging) easier with my iPhone. During write-up, if I know there is going to be a repair requiring prior approval, I take the needed pictures with my iPhone (3/4, overall, closeup, etc). Then I immediately email them to my work email. When my iphone asks me what size I want to send the pictures as, I choose "Medium (207 KB)" Then send. Once I'm back at the desk and have written up the repair order, I open my email and usually my pictures are waiting there. I just save it to the desktop. Then when you do the prior approval form, just upload the pictures straight from the desktop. This is usually easier than hooking up the camera and searching for it with windows explorer to find it and waiting for all the pictures on the camera to load first. Also the quality is really good. It's not too big that it can't be uploaded to Ford, and I have gotten compliments from the prior approval team, on more than one occasion, over the quality of the photos."
I just spent the last hour and a half talking to our sales guy about getting ass. He's probably the biggest pun hound I have ever met. Now I have to figure out how to bill that time. I'm thinking "Internal Meeting"
Donginator Wrote:I am watching everything live on British Eurosport, I can't spend my nights watching the prime time delayed showings

It's got to be better than NBC!!

I just saw the medal ceremony for the judo chick. I guess she has a story behind her: she used to be molested by her judo coach and shit.
I HATE PIE!!
I kept it simple. I didn't want to sink to his douchey iphone level.

"Josh from St. Peters MO, any smart phone will do that"
LeNeve Wrote:okay, I came across this post on the Ford message board. I'm trying to figure out how to tell him that most smart phones will do this too, in a nice way, without someone calling my dealer, and tattling on me for being mean.

"Here is how I make prior approval (imaging) easier with my iPhone. During write-up, if I know there is going to be a repair requiring prior approval, I take the needed pictures with my iPhone (3/4, overall, closeup, etc). Then I immediately email them to my work email. When my iphone asks me what size I want to send the pictures as, I choose "Medium (207 KB)" Then send. Once I'm back at the desk and have written up the repair order, I open my email and usually my pictures are waiting there. I just save it to the desktop. Then when you do the prior approval form, just upload the pictures straight from the desktop. This is usually easier than hooking up the camera and searching for it with windows explorer to find it and waiting for all the pictures on the camera to load first. Also the quality is really good. It's not too big that it can't be uploaded to Ford, and I have gotten compliments from the prior approval team, on more than one occasion, over the quality of the photos."

:?
I'm pretty sure any phone with a camera can do that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I am watching everything live on British Eurosport, I can't spend my nights watching the prime time delayed showings

I just saw the medal ceremony for the judo chick. I guess she has a story behind her: she used to be molested by her judo coach and shit.

judo chop Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I think thats called motivation. You dont want to get molested, then you need to get better
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM