Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 08/01 - Nothing to say...
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I finished up fixing an issue for a client that took all day and now that it's 4:22 I don't really feel like starting something new.

Fixing issues and nutting in tissues.

Tissues just aren't strong enough.
:whomo:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I just recorded a mini dirt tornado.

sent from outside a chic filet restroom, waiting for the gays to finish up so I can pee.
LeNeve Wrote:I just recorded a mini dirt tornado.

sent from outside a chic filet restroom, waiting for the gays to finish up so I can pee.

We don't get those cause we have trees and shit.
Joe Wrote:

Theres like 5 treez right there. Dont be hating on my dirt devils
I stood in the path of adirt devil once, thinking it would be super cool when it swirled around me. Not cool, lots of small stones and dirt that fucking hurt. I'll never do that again

(I was a teenager when i did that)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

There's only 5 trees in all of Kansas.

Sent from the future
Derick Wrote:So there might be an offer on the table for me to take a operations systems advisor position with fedex. I would cover the NE division. It would require a ton of travel although only m-f. About a 10K pay raise

thoughts

You really don't have anything tying you down.... and I didn't mean that in a bitchy way... You don't have a gf (that I know of), any animals or a large house to maintain. I say do it. You never know the opportunities it can open up for you.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That picture looks so depressing.
Confusedad:
What a long ass day. Now it's pouring rain outside... good thing because it's been so hot out, the ground will soak up the rain!!!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That picture looks so depressing.
Confusedad:

Yeah. It does. Like some post apocalyptic, lonely journey, down a soul less road. Desperately searching, and yearning, for something more. Searching for other humans, that don't listen to Colt Ford. Searching for people that have open minds. Searching for beer, other than bud light and coors. Searching for a chic-fil-a without a line stretching around the block.

NussieT Wrote:What a long ass day. Now it's pouring rain outside... good thing because it's been so hot out, the ground will soak up the rain!!!!

I would love some rain. Doesnt even have to be pouring. Just enough to take the edge off 117 degrees heat. And yes, very long day today. My only relief was driving around for 30 minutes taking pics of dirt devils.
Maybe the video is less depressing. This might actualy make Joe feel better about his average life

[youtube] gaCn1rVnp_8 [/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM