Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 08/01 - Nothing to say...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Good morning bro-mo's!

I'll try not to break anything today.
Good morning.

A little inspirational read. http://money.msn.com/investment-advice/1...id=6838684
This thread needs more RED

[Image: 251931_399844736739713_1854987378_n.jpg]
:hitit:
So there might be an offer on the table for me to take a operations systems advisor position with fedex. I would cover the NE division. It would require a ton of travel although only m-f. About a 10K pay raise

thoughts
Joe Wrote:This thread needs more RED

[Image: 251931_399844736739713_1854987378_n.jpg]
I like everything about this......especially the part where she knows to keep her mouth shut :grin:
wombat wednesday. betta recognize
Brampton must lay down the law up in his house.
Derick Wrote:So there might be an offer on the table for me to take a operations systems advisor position with fedex. I would cover the NE division. It would require a ton of travel although only m-f. About a 10K pay raise

thoughts

would you have to quit your other job?
Will you be able to tell Eddie to point his mirrors the right way?
Will you have as many as 5 people working directly beneath you?
Are they going to fire Samir, and Micheal?
Joe Wrote:Brampton must lay down the law up in his house.
hell yeah. falling on doorknobs and shit.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So there might be an offer on the table for me to take a operations systems advisor position with fedex. I would cover the NE division. It would require a ton of travel although only m-f. About a 10K pay raise

thoughts

would you have to quit your other job? most likely yes
Will you be able to tell Eddie to point his mirrors the right way? No, we work for different divisions
Will you have as many as 5 people working directly beneath you? probably not
Are they going to fire Samir, and Micheal?I dont think so

however, it gets me out of the day to day operations, and into a 8-5 position, I'm sure there will be days that are outside of that schedule. 1 job making almost as much as I do with 2, less hours, more travel though, but all of that expense is covered, including meals
Joe Wrote:Brampton must lay down the law up in his house.
yeah right.....I fear for my life :grin:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

thoughts

would you have to quit your other job? most likely yes
Will you be able to tell Eddie to point his mirrors the right way? No, we work for different divisions
Will you have as many as 5 people working directly beneath you? probably not
Are they going to fire Samir, and Micheal?I dont think so

however, it gets me out of the day to day operations, and into a 8-5 position, I'm sure there will be days that are outside of that schedule. 1 job making almost as much as I do with 2, less hours, more travel though, but all of that expense is covered, including meals

that sounds good to me. expense paid travelling is awesome, even if you are going to shitty towns, and conferences and shit.

thoughts

Do it!
so I pull in this mustang to change the oil, and this weird rap country cd was in it. Never heard of colt ford, or this music before. This song was playing. I fucking hate it, what do you guys think.

colt ford. douchiest name ever, middle names probaly corey

[youtube]o_KT-SmNuNc[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13