Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday July 30, 2012 Olympics, more like Borophyl.
:high5:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Do you realize it took me forever to type this "#askhowhiballsfeelproblems" kept having to go back and delete the spaces, and shit.

I hate when people use those hashtags everywhere.
#HateHashTagProblems
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
My new mission is to bury that Nate homo's FB thread. He's getting annoying.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My new mission is to bury that Nate homo's FB thread. He's getting annoying.

He's still at that?
So now Rich thinks he's really handy because he ripped up carpet?
:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:So now Rich thinks he's really handy because he ripped up carpet?
Rich's idea of home improvement projects... Soooo ahhhhh, should I order the pizza now?
JDubb Wrote:
Rich's idea of home improvement projects... Soooo ahhhhh, should I order the pizza now?
#richproblems

My Grandpa had me rip up all the carpet in a house he was remodeling, when I was 8 years old.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:What an exhausting weekend... and somewhere along the way I lost my keys...

I am exhausted from this past weekend, too. We were constantly on the go the whole weekend.

Us too!!!! We had my Grandma's 70th birthday on Saturday then we went up to the lake to go boating and swimming. I think I just got too much sun. I need to haul some loads to our shop but I've put it off all morning. Ireally should get going on it though.
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
#richproblems

He lives in such a weird world.
I bet it was nice carpet only a few years old also. Not some 30 year old dust saturated, dog piss stained, hazardous shit.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My new mission is to bury that Nate homo's FB thread. He's getting annoying.

After replying on Thursday thread that I was done with him... he sent me a very rude message on FB then proceeded to block me so I can't see him nor any posts he makes... so for me its gone. I'm actually really happy I don't have to read that shit anymore.
I also worked a day for a guy pulling carpet out of a hotel. Paid me in cash at the end of the day, and I never came back.
The phrase "Didn't have time to get down to the bowl..." reminded me of a story

One time, when I was white water rafting in West Virginia, I had been drinking a ton after a big BBQ dinner.
I was 20 or 21.
And it wasn't shitting, it was puking.
But I felt it coming so I went to the bathroom, it was one of those with stalls on one wall, showers on a couple others, and urinals and sinks.
Well, I was leaning against the wall, and it snuck up on me, I kinda got it all over the wall, and on the floor. Confusedad:
The next morning, I was in there taking a shower, and the janitor came in to clean it up.
He said something like "God damn, does anyone know who did this?" And I just replied with "holy shit dude, that's fucked up. No"

Oops. I booted him from the group.
Chip was that guy at the campground bathrooms. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM