Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/25 - I'll try not to break anything
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My nieces were super easy to change and if their bottoms were nasty, I just put them under the faucet for a rinse.

You don't even need to do that. Baby wipes are magical.

There were times when those just were not enough.

I cannot believe we are discussing dirty diapers right now... We have we come to?!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife just tricked me, the bitch. She told me the baby peed and asked me to change the diaper real quick b/c she is doing dishes. I am trying to get ready to go do work. I go to change him....ASSPLOSION. Then she played dumb saying she thought it was just pee.

No big deal though, changing diapers is probably the easiest thing to do, I am quick and efficient. I don't think she likes doing it though.
Ahahahaha!!! That's awesome. Jim will change pee diapers if necessary but will not change a poo diaper unless I won't be home for a few hours. For Mike it was "One man should neber touch another mans junk". And for Julie it was ".I'm creeped out by her little snapper, I'm not touching that"

I suspect Jimbo is going to pull that crap with me, too. If so, he'll discover what a dirty diaper under the seat of his car is like.
All guys pull that crap! It's how we roll!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I suspect Jimbo is going to pull that crap with me, too. If so, he'll discover what a dirty diaper under the seat of his car is like.

Well, wait til my guy sees how I roll!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My nieces were super easy to change and if their bottoms were nasty, I just put them under the faucet for a rinse.

You don't even need to do that. Baby wipes are magical.

There were times when those just were not enough.

I cannot believe we are discussing dirty diapers right now... We have we come to?!
He doesn't know how nasty they can get! He's in for a surprise :barf:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I suspect Jimbo is going to pull that crap with me, too. If so, he'll discover what a dirty diaper under the seat of his car is like.

Isn't that how you got pregnant?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There were times when those just were not enough.

He doesn't know how nasty they can get! He's in for a surprise :roflmao:

He has a 10 yr old daughter, so he's been through this before, but I suspect he'll try to get out of doing the nastiest stuff for that very reason.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife just tricked me, the bitch. She told me the baby peed and asked me to change the diaper real quick b/c she is doing dishes. I am trying to get ready to go do work. I go to change him....ASSPLOSION. Then she played dumb saying she thought it was just pee.

No big deal though, changing diapers is probably the easiest thing to do, I am quick and efficient. I don't think she likes doing it though.
Ahahahaha!!! That's awesome. Jim will change pee diapers if necessary but will not change a poo diaper unless I won't be home for a few hours. For Mike it was "One man should neber touch another mans junk". And for Julie it was ".I'm creeped out by her little snapper, I'm not touching that"

I suspect Jimbo is going to pull that crap with me, too. If so, he'll discover what a dirty diaper under the seat of his car is like.

Again, I will take the sleep my wife allows me over every time if all I have to do is change diapers when I am home.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There were times when those just were not enough.

He doesn't know how nasty they can get! He's in for a surprise :roflmao:

He has a 10 yr old daughter, so he's been through this before, but I suspect he'll try to get out of doing the nastiest stuff for that very reason.
Oh.... I didn't know that.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Anyone using the app?
I started using it about a week ago, and it's been great.
But yesterday and today, I keep getting a message to check my data connection.
I'm getting this on 2 devices, my connections are fine, anyone ever have that issue?
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 314068_268694129909984_1189094287_n.jpg]

I thought the same thing myself. Doesn't everyone have some form of ID?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Chip Wrote:Anyone using the app?
I'm getting this on 2 devices, my connections are fine, anyone ever have that issue?

the noogra nuts app?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Anyone using the app?

the noogra nuts app?

Oh, yeah.
No, the Sirus app.
Forgot that part.
But I don't want to know what a noogra nuts app is.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:He doesn't know how nasty they can get! He's in for a surprise :roflmao:

Yup. That's drama in itself. He stll hasn't told her that she's going to be a sister yet.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Isn't that how you got pregnant?

Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:He doesn't know how nasty they can get! He's in for a surprise :roflmao:

Yup. That's drama in itself. He stll hasn't told her that she's going to be a sister yet.
You mean that she IS a sister...?
What up with that Petey?
Rockitdog-C&R forum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday 03/31/14 - Spring Break!!! NussieT 66 829 03-31-2014, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Beckster