Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/25 - I'll try not to break anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Good morning bro-mo's!

I hope my timing is better today and is still morning for everyone here.
Geez people... Is this thing on!?
Flying back to Ohio from Oregon this morning. I think I'd enjoy mornings more if they started later.
Today is National Hot Fudge Sundae Day! A sundae is the perfect treat to enjoy on a summer night. The cold ice cream paired with a warm, chocolate topping is one of the most delicious combinations known to man. Add some nuts, whipped cream, and cherries on top and you’ve got yourself a world-famous dessert!

The Guinness Book of World Records has documented several record-setting sundaes. For example, the most expensive sundae can be ordered at Serendipity 3 in New York City for the hefty sum of $1000. In 2009, the Kids Club in Brunswick, Georgia created the world’s longest sundae. It measured over 130 feet long!

To celebrate National Hot Fudge Sundae Day, you don’t have to go to such great lengths. Just treat yourself to a scrumptious hot fudge sundae with all of your favorite toppings!
NussieT Wrote:Geez people... Is this thing on!?
T, I really like your new avatar pic.
It's my 3rd wedding anniversary today! It's also the day I met Jim 10 years ago.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Geez people... Is this thing on!?
T, I really like your new avatar pic.

:thanks: the picture itself is a bit older though. I think last year or the year before. I just picked one of the ones I had on photobucket,
NussieT Wrote:It's my 3rd wedding anniversary today! It's also the day I met Jim 10 years ago.
Congratulations!!!
This is the dress I bought yesterday for a friends wedding coming up in a couple of weeks.... I like it... i wish i didn't look like a tool though.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It's my 3rd wedding anniversary today! It's also the day I met Jim 10 years ago.
Congratulations!!!

Thanks... My sister called my mom the other day after Julianna had her accident and my mom shows up at the hospital telling me I should leave Jim because it's all her fault she drank the diesel. I wanted to punch her in the face.
sundaes are nasty
NussieT Wrote:This is the dress I bought yesterday for a friends wedding coming up in a couple of weeks.... I like it... i wish i didn't look like a tool though.
MEEE-OOWWWW
Morning all! Happy hump day
LeNeve Wrote:sundaes are nasty
Who doesn't like ice cream and hot fudge?

:? weirf.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8