Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/25 - I'll try not to break anything
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife just tricked me, the bitch. She told me the baby peed and asked me to change the diaper real quick b/c she is doing dishes. I am trying to get ready to go do work. I go to change him....ASSPLOSION. Then she played dumb saying she thought it was just pee.

No big deal though, changing diapers is probably the easiest thing to do, I am quick and efficient. I don't think she likes doing it though.
Ahahahaha!!! That's awesome. Jim will change pee diapers if necessary but will not change a poo diaper unless I won't be home for a few hours. For Mike it was "One man should neber touch another mans junk". And for Julie it was ".I'm creeped out by her little snapper, I'm not touching that"
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning all! Happy hump day

Wombat Wednesday also. squeek squeek

[Image: common-wombat.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife just tricked me, the bitch. She told me the baby peed and asked me to change the diaper real quick b/c she is doing dishes. I am trying to get ready to go do work. I go to change him....ASSPLOSION. Then she played dumb saying she thought it was just pee.

No big deal though, changing diapers is probably the easiest thing to do, I am quick and efficient. I don't think she likes doing it though.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: She's not a bitch!! She's Brilliant!!! :roflmao: I am totally using that line!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am SO getting this. And I think I will wear it to every sporting event I go to from now on.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/af1b/?srp=98">http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/af1b/?srp=98</a><!-- m -->

Niiice!

Pete's going to be "that guy".

Yup
I HATE PIE!!
The Pirates traded for Wandy Rodriguez last night. I like it, not the top name out there, but they got him w/o giving up one of their top 6 guys and they have two years of control left on him. And he is a lefty. Now he just needs to get his K's back up where they normally are.

I would love to see them go after Alfonso Soriano and Starlin Castro from the Cubs, even if it takes one of the big 6 prospects to get Castro. Soriano should be easy to get for just a bag of balls.

Hunter Pence is another option, and Shane Victorino, even Juan Pierre is being looked at. They are scouting Philly HARD right now.

If they could add Soriano, Castro and Pence, that would be the tits. Not gonna happen, but it would fill their three biggest needs, COF and SS, GI Jones could then move to 1B. That would be a damn good lineup then.

I am really excited about the Pirates so far this year. Now they just need to stop blowing it to the freaking Cubs.....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:

Ahahahaha!!! That's awesome. Jim will change pee diapers if necessary but will not change a poo diaper unless I won't be home for a few hours. For Mike it was "One man should neber touch another mans junk". And for Julie it was ".I'm creeped out by her little snapper, I'm not touching that"

I suspect Jimbo is going to pull that crap with me, too. If so, he'll discover what a dirty diaper under the seat of his car is like.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: images.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: She's not a bitch!! She's Brilliant!!! :roflmao: I am totally using that line!!

Again, changing diapers is about the easiest thing you can do with a new baby. I don't mind it at all.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Again, changing diapers is about the easiest thing you can do with a new baby. I don't mind it at all.

Now we find out he's a fecophiliac too.

Confusedad:
fecophiliacs are not cool.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

My nieces were super easy to change and if their bottoms were nasty, I just put them under the faucet for a rinse.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Now we find out he's a fecophiliac too.

Confusedad:

Here is what I do: Change diapers, change clothes.

Here is what I do not do: Get up every two hours in the middle of the night, instead I sleep a full 7 to 8 hours every night, straight through.

I will take that trade off.

NussieT Wrote:

:roll:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

My nieces were super easy to change and if their bottoms were nasty, I just put them under the faucet for a rinse.

You don't even need to do that. Baby wipes are magical.

I think I am going to take my stepkid on a nice long ass walk.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday 03/31/14 - Spring Break!!! NussieT 66 829 03-31-2014, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Beckster