Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday July 20, 2012 A Day Of Healing.
LeNeve Wrote:So if you are in a theatre, and get shot by some maniac, and you need tons of surgeries, or get parylyzed. Who's on the hook for the medical bills?
I guess it depends what country you live in
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I've realized a thing or 2 about pregnancy... There's a bunch of side effects they don't share with you. If only girls were told about the things that would happen to them, I guarantee there would be less teenage pregnancies.

dont hold back on our account Kemosabe, enlighten us on your swelling boobs and water weight gain
@ilikegirlsdaily
With all these grief counselors on site at this movie theater I have to wonder if grief counseling really does any good.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So if you are in a theatre, and get shot by some maniac, and you need tons of surgeries, or get parylyzed. Who's on the hook for the medical bills?

the theatre for not having metal detectors installed or have the ability to notice the bulge of an AK-47 and automatic pistol and a couple of bombs, both smoke/gas & explosive, on the torso of some crazy white dude.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Want to read some creepy stuff, check out <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/JessicaRedfield">https://twitter.com/JessicaRedfield</a><!-- m -->.

She is one of the people who was killed in last nights shooting....
what happened to the guy?
Not sure. Was trying to find that out...
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am pretty sure I am going to do the COD Clan Op tonight.
double xp weekend

I wanna try the clan challenges out

I am sure they both will run at the same time.
different setup I posted a link on facebook page

they last either for one day or one week & we need to get accodades in order to win clan XP. There is one going on right now, most headshots

yeah, I saw that. But they could both run at the same time if they wanted to.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Here eddie, eddie, eddie, eddie, I got some chocolate for you to deliver.... :beer:
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

the theatre for not having metal detectors installed or have the ability to notice the bulge of an AK-47 and automatic pistol and a couple of bombs, both smoke/gas & explosive, on the torso of some crazy white dude.

It was a special event so people were there in costume. He probably had a cape on.

They really need to stop letting people dress up for movies. That shit is gay anyway.
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

No, not really, theater employees are not trained to look for AK-47's, they are not police officers, and metal detectors are extremely rare, if ever used.

It is actually rather easy to sneak an AK47 into a place like a theater. Especially a folding stock model.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
so they have managed to release some info on the shooter on Good Morning America earlier

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gma.yahoo.com/mass-shooting-colo-movie-theater-14-people-dead-085940786--abc-news-topstories.html">http://gma.yahoo.com/mass-shooting-colo ... ories.html</a><!-- m -->
@ilikegirlsdaily
Joe Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

It was a special event so people were there in costume. He probably had a cape on.

They really need to stop letting people dress up for movies. That shit is gay anyway.

Well, they probably will now.

I have my concealed carry permit and I will keep a pistol or two int he car from time to time, but after seeing shit like this, I think I might start carrying more often, especially anywhere where the public gathers.

If a law abiding citizen had been carrying in that theater, they might have saved lives.

javsto Wrote:Here eddie, eddie, eddie, eddie, I got some chocolate for you to deliver.... :beer:
:homo:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
FYI Eddie's dad is having surgery to remove cancer from his mouth today, so the entire family went to support him. I doubt he will be on the forum today.

I freaking love Minka Kelly

[Image: JRLxL.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM