Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday July 13..... Miserable IST failure yesterday
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Plans for this weekend?

Tonight: Bomber game on TV... treadmill, tv and Tina... those are my plans

Saturday: Get up early do recycle, take the kids to Selkirk for the parade then over to the fair for a bit. Come home start landscaping the shop yard, late at night head up to the lake

Sunday: Funday!!!! Waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing, bbq, reading books on the hammock....

Tonight: Dinner & sleep early

Saturday: 7am bike ride- errands- Going to see Jim Breuer, he is taping a comedy central special

Sunday: Sprint Triathlon- first race in 4 years, hopefully the beach after

That sounds pretty cool
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:Sunday: Sprint Triathlon- first race in 4 years, hopefully the beach after

I had my outdoor bootcamp last night.... Came home put on my bikini and jumped in our pool... It felt so freaking wonderful!
7 Amazing Facts About The Penis

1. See, Men – 600 Million Sperm in Semen - The average wad of man-fluid holds 40 million sperm, but there can be as many as 600 million squiggly guys, being thrust in to the world at 28 mph. And all it takes is one little tadpole, squirming at 200 seconds an inch, down to the egg and then… well, ask your father
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
2. Blue Whale is Biggest at 8 Feet Long. The smallest? The shrew at 0.2 inches. Where do we humans fit in? Well, the good news is that we are the most well-endowed of our ape cousins. A gorilla's dong dangles at a mere 2 inches. Relative to body size, however, the pig takes the prize, as they can have up to a foot-and-a-half wiener.
I HATE PIE!!
3. 70% of the World is Uncircumcised
I HATE PIE!!
4. Most Mammals Have a Penis Bone
I HATE PIE!!
penis fun facts, in fact are no fun
NussieT Wrote:Plans for this weekend?

Tonight: Bomber game on TV... treadmill, tv and Tina... those are my plans

Saturday: Get up early do recycle, take the kids to Selkirk for the parade then over to the fair for a bit. Come home start landscaping the shop yard, late at night head up to the lake

Sunday: Funday!!!! Waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing, bbq, reading books on the hammock....
Tonight: BBQ at my cousin's
Saturday: my sister's wedding
Sunday: missississauga to take my brother to the airport
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
5. You Are a Slave to Your Dick -- Sexual arousal is involuntary. In fact, the words “sexual arousal” may have just gotten you sexually aroused. It mainly occurs in the sympathetic nervous system, not the conscious mind. During REM sleep, the male brain fires off boner orders on the average of 9 times a night. And when men ejaculate, the command comes from the spinal cord, not the brain. As Silvio Burlusconi once said, "Bunga bunga."
I HATE PIE!!
6. No Correlation Between Size of Feet or Other Body Part - The size of the average man's junk is 5 to 6.4 inches when erect, measuring from the tip to the pubic bone. Contrary to popular belief, you cannot gauge the size of a man's penis by his foot, finger, or nose

Soo disappointing to know this...
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:3. 70% of the World is Uncircumcised

Our business partner penis' is uncircumsized... the ONLY reason I know this is because Eric told Jim and Jim told me... I was sooo grossed out... I turned to Jim and said if Eric doesn't want to be called gay he really shouldn't be telling other men that...
7. Blue Balls is Real - Prostatic congestion is the medical term for it – when the testicles and prostate are filled with too much goo and you can't get relief.
I HATE PIE!!
Becky... The boys left us here all alone... Now is our chance to fill the IST up with half naked men!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:3. 70% of the World is Uncircumcised

Our business partner penis' is uncircumsized... the ONLY reason I know this is because Eric told Jim and Jim told me... I was sooo grossed out... I turned to Jim and said if Eric doesn't want to be called gay he really shouldn't be telling other men that...

Um.. yeah, that's pretty gay
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Becky... The boys left us here all alone... Now is our chance to fill the IST up with half naked men!

Yeeeessss!!!!! :high5:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM