Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday July 13..... Miserable IST failure yesterday
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My Bonneville has been making a squeaking sound coming from the front tires. It's annoying as hell, I need to get ti taken care of and my guy who would fix it is out of town. Confusedad:
Sounds like you need some break pads, but I defer to LeNeve on that one.

I can't imagine it's my pads already, I just put new ceramic ones on not that long ago. I was thinking the clips or whatever they are. I would love to learn that stuff better that I could do the easy fixes.
Disc brakes are pretty easy. I changed mine last night. I'd never done it before but the second one only took 20 min. YouTube it.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:pregnancy

I totally underestimated the level of misery I have brought upon myself. Bitches who say how it's wonderful to be pregnant and what a blessing it is all need to be slapped.
And you haven't even had a football come out of your vajajay yet.

The thing is a week bigger than it should be and it's dad is 6'1"... I have a bad feeling it's gonna be a big one.
Eat only rice while you're pregnant. Chinese people are small.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My Bonneville has been making a squeaking sound coming from the front tires. It's annoying as hell, I need to get ti taken care of and my guy who would fix it is out of town. Confusedad:
Sounds like you need some break pads, but I defer to LeNeve on that one.

I can't imagine it's my pads already, I just put new ceramic ones on not that long ago. I was thinking the clips or whatever they are. I would love to learn that stuff better that I could do the easy fixes.
Disc brakes are pretty easy. I changed mine last night. I'd never done it before but the second one only took 20 min. YouTube it.

Not a bad idea. I might still wait for Tom to be back in town in case i have trouble, though.

I also have a couple spots that need to be painted, but I am thinking I could do it myself.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:And you haven't even had a football come out of your vajajay yet.

The thing is a week bigger than it should be and it's dad is 6'1"... I have a bad feeling it's gonna be a big one.

That's one of the few things I can stomach. Wait til the rest of you guys get to watch your women experience this stuff... I'm telling you now, be nice and patient with them or else
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:And you haven't even had a football come out of your vajajay yet.

That's one of the few things I can stomach. Wait til the rest of you guys get to watch your women experience this stuff... I'm telling you now, be nice and patient with them or else
I think Joe and Pete had the idea.. and it was a good one.. I'm going to find a pregnancy camp to send the wife to for 9 or 10 months
i bleed green Wrote:Leneve or Brampton. Would u recommend changing brake rotor just because they are grooved? The grooves are extremely shallow. The strength of the rotor is not at all compromised. Just wondering as far the rough surface eating my brake pads too fast.
its caused by the pads and rust.

replace both
Got UPS'd again. The damn computer control module for my new bike that I was planning on taking to the track this weekend, has been misrouted. Except its here in chicago. No one can help. Its either 5 miles away from my house, or 5 miles away from fedex, and they are telling me that I cannot go get it.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:The whole IST thing went down in flames yesterday. Miserable. Today is Friday the 13. Bring it

I was too busy to play along... I would have rather stayed home, cleaned and been on here then to what I was doing...
DaveP Wrote:I think Joe and Pete had the idea.. and it was a good one.. I'm going to find a pregnancy camp to send the wife to for 9 or 10 months

I would go to one of those as long as I'm getting lots of massages and any other perks out of it. People were annoying me last night, nothing like being sick to my stomach and being constantly pestered when all I wanted to do was lie down and wait for it to pass.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I got sick last night and I just feel completely hungover right now. Kinda wish I had stayed in bed.
pregnancy

I totally underestimated the level of misery I have brought upon myself. Bitches who say how it's wonderful to be pregnant and what a blessing it is all need to be slapped.

I hated being pregnant... I love my children... don't regret them... well sometimes however its not an experience I'd ever want to do again. I didn't even want to do it the second time
Derick Wrote:Got UPS'd again. The damn computer control module for my new bike that I was planning on taking to the track this weekend, has been misrouted. Except its here in chicago. No one can help. Its either 5 miles away from my house, or 5 miles away from fedex, and they are telling me that I cannot go get it.

Who did you piss off to have that happen again?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm need to pick a cereal to nibble on. What sounds good? Normally I get the cinnamon Special K, but I was entertaining trying Golden Grahams or something.

Be careful with cereals and foods that contain cinnamon... I know Jim's dad can't have cinnamon because it bothers his stomach and his colitis. When I was pregnant tomato based sauces gave me serious heart burn.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:pregnancy

I hated being pregnant... I love my children... don't regret them... well sometimes however its not an experience I'd ever want to do again. I didn't even want to do it the second time

Kinda wished I had the money to hire a surrogate.. My stomach is swollen already, which totally fucking sucks. I'll tell ya, no one better come up and tell me how much they enjoyed being pregnant... I'm likely to clock them.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm need to pick a cereal to nibble on. What sounds good? Normally I get the cinnamon Special K, but I was entertaining trying Golden Grahams or something.

Be careful with cereals and foods that contain cinnamon... I know Jim's dad can't have cinnamon because it bothers his stomach and his colitis. When I was pregnant tomato based sauces gave me serious heart burn.

Tigers hate cinnamon
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Leneve or Brampton. Would u recommend changing brake rotor just because they are grooved? The grooves are extremely shallow. The strength of the rotor is not at all compromised. Just wondering as far the rough surface eating my brake pads too fast.
its caused by the pads and rust.

replace both
It happened cause my brake pad wore all the way down n got to steel on steel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM