Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday July 13..... Miserable IST failure yesterday
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster, are you getting an epidural?

I'm not sure. I haven't really given it any thought. Did your wife?

I thought there were risks involved with it.

My wife got it and couldn't be happier about it. She got it at 12:30AM when she was 3cm dialated. She was having some painful contractions. Never felt pain again, even during birth. She had the epidural in for almost 13 hours.

About 4AM, we were sleeping, and they brought in some lady who didn't get an epidural, the noise and pain echoed through the walls and woke us up. My wife asked the nurse about it, worried that the lady also had an epidural. She did not. My wife was happy.

I HIGHLY recommend you get one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:This weekend:

Tonight - will try to play COD clan op. Plan on getting a solid 2 hours of sleep and running around the house like a slave.

Saturday - Baby shower for friends. They made one of those ones that guys and girls have to go to. I hate those. baby showers are for chicks, let's keep it that way. Then I might get a solid 2 hours and 45 minutes of sleep.

Sunday - We are going to a wedding. Hoping to maybe break 3 hours of sleep.

Did you get a diaper party? I'm going to make sure Jim gets one.. It involves beer and lots of diapers given to us.

Never heard of it.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Shannon Gunz got a silicone star implanted under the skin on her hand.

Weirf. Very Weirf.

[Image: 431959_10150948137258602_1957437970_n.jpg]

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster, are you getting an epidural?

I'm not sure. I haven't really given it any thought. Did your wife?

I thought there were risks involved with it.

My wife got it and couldn't be happier about it. She got it at 12:30AM when she was 3cm dialated. She was having some painful contractions. Never felt pain again, even during birth. She had the epidural in for almost 13 hours.

About 4AM, we were sleeping, and they brought in some lady who didn't get an epidural, the noise and pain echoed through the walls and woke us up. My wife asked the nurse about it, worried that the lady also had an epidural. She did not. My wife was happy.

I HIGHLY recommend you get one.

Um.... Confusedhock: .... I think I will........ That pain part sounds not cool.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This weekend:

Tonight - will try to play COD clan op. Plan on getting a solid 2 hours of sleep and running around the house like a slave.

Saturday - Baby shower for friends. They made one of those ones that guys and girls have to go to. I hate those. baby showers are for chicks, let's keep it that way. Then I might get a solid 2 hours and 45 minutes of sleep.

Sunday - We are going to a wedding. Hoping to maybe break 3 hours of sleep.

Did you get a diaper party? I'm going to make sure Jim gets one.. It involves beer and lots of diapers given to us.

Never heard of it.

A diaper party is strictly for the guys, kind of like a bachelor party only the guests bring diapers. It's the guy's version of a baby shower. I hear a lot of people having them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Shannon Gunz got a silicone star implanted under the skin on her hand.

Weirf. Very Weirf.

[Image: 431959_10150948137258602_1957437970_n.jpg]

That looks super weird. No way in hell do I want one.
I HATE PIE!!
shannon gunz is weird, and gross looking, and she is most likely mentally ill. also an alcoholic.
So, there's this chick I was friends with back in school. Her little brother finds me on FB and we have a nice chat about how life has been. Now, I swear he's fucking cyber stacking me and tries to chat with me the moment he sees me on FB. He just asked me if he could borrow $700... Wtf Where in the hell does he think I'm going to hand over a that much money to someone I haven't seen in 20 yrs?! What a dumbass.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, there's this chick I was friends with back in school. Her little borther finds my on FB and we have a nice chat about how life has been. Now, I swear he's fucking cyber stacking me and tries to chat with me the moment he sees me on FB. He just asked me if he could borrow $700... Wtf Where in the hell does he think I'm going to hand over a that much money to someone I haven't seen in 20 yrs?! What a dumbass.

can I borrow 350?
you should string him along and ask him what the moneys for.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, there's this chick I was friends with back in school. Her little borther finds my on FB and we have a nice chat about how life has been. Now, I swear he's fucking cyber stacking me and tries to chat with me the moment he sees me on FB. He just asked me if he could borrow $700... Wtf Where in the hell does he think I'm going to hand over a that much money to someone I haven't seen in 20 yrs?! What a dumbass.

can I borrow 350?

I'm going to use the 350 dollars to buy some cocaine. Figured I should tell you that and get that awkwardness out of the way. :thanks:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, there's this chick I was friends with back in school. Her little borther finds my on FB and we have a nice chat about how life has been. Now, I swear he's fucking cyber stacking me and tries to chat with me the moment he sees me on FB. He just asked me if he could borrow $700... Wtf Where in the hell does he think I'm going to hand over a that much money to someone I haven't seen in 20 yrs?! What a dumbass.

can I borrow 350?

Well, sure.. Why the heck not. Just give me your paypal info
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:you should string him along and ask him what the moneys for.

He laid out a sob story that it's for rent or he's homeless. I'd say he must have known for quite a while and I am going to bet that whoever gives in to him won't see it back.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:you should string him along and ask him what the moneys for.

He laid out a sob story that it's for rent or he's homeless. I'd say he must have known for quite a while and I am going to bet that whoever gives in to him won't see it back.

thats alot for rent.
Tell him to sell crack. Or look for a job on the internet, instead of bumming money off people using facebook.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM