Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 11th/12 - So sleepy..
LeNeve Wrote:I need to find an excuse to leave and go get somethng to eat. I'm hungry. Kind of feel like a sausage egg cheese biscuit. One from a convenience store that you microwave. Those are pretty good sometimes.
what happened to the buritto lady?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I saw a big mac somewhere on yahoo this morning, and I kind of want one of those now too. Haven't had one in, well, I don't remember the last time I had one.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to find an excuse to leave and go get somethng to eat. I'm hungry. Kind of feel like a sausage egg cheese biscuit. One from a convenience store that you microwave. Those are pretty good sometimes.
what happened to the buritto lady?

I don't know, she just stopped showing up.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think Henry Ford would have owned slaves if he was from back in that time.
I'm sure he did own slaves........you just didn't know about it

Or he "paid" them something like $1 a day.
okay. I have a truck that I need to drive around. I can score my sausage biacuit like that. I'll have to be careful though. It's a highly recognizable truck from the power company. I know the perfect place to go down the street here.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think Henry Ford would have owned slaves if he was from back in that time.
I'm sure he did own slaves........you just didn't know about it

Or he "paid" them something like $1 a day.
back then that is a fair wage
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's, T and B!

Morning!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:BTW, today is my 25th wedding anniversary.
:beer: toast to me!

:high5: Congrats! That's one heck of a milestone nowadays
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I only slept about 2 hours last night because I drove all over the city looking for some stupid ass thing Jim apparently "needed" for early this am but neglected to tell me he needed it until 7:30pm when I was leaving for my gym class...

lack of sleep makes me bitchy and grumpy... you've been warned

You aren't the only one... I'm not grumpy, but exhausted. One of the guys here is totally Grumpy McGrumperton today.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:last night we finished the hardwood flooring in our main level.... :happy: , and we installed my network thermostat.

there is something to be said for checking the temperature of my house when I'm not home (from my laptop or phone) :grin:

That's cool. I want one now
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:DirecTV can eat a fat dick. I liked it for the first week. Ever since, nothing but bullshit. Now they take away a bunch of channels.. If it lasts more than a couple days i'm going to cancel, I'd say bait and switch would entitle me to be able to end my contract early with no fees. I'm glad you don't have to return the dish, I just got a new shotgun that I haven't fired yet

Comcast does that too. Jim thinks we should be able to pick and pay for only the channels we want.
I HATE PIE!!

I didn't really pack a lunch today. I need to find something, but nothing sounds good.
I HATE PIE!!
So, Jim took his daughter for a bike ride last night. He was ahead of her and didn't realize right away that she decided to stop and talk to a stranger with a dog. He turned and realized she wasn't behind him anymore and went back to look for her. Fortunately, she was alright (we never told her that particular person is one that we consider to be rather creepy), but we lectured her for an hour about strangers. Oh the fun…
I HATE PIE!!
still listening to the sirius preview channel. I'm about to hook my speakiers to my pc and listen to pandora.
LeNeve Wrote:still listening to the sirius preview channel. I'm about to hook my speakiers to my pc and listen to pandora.
seems that your boss failed
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 21, 2016 ~ It's Hot Beckster 7 768 07-21-2016, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Thursday, July 14, 2016 ~ Hey Beckster 6 486 07-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, July 13, 2016 ~ Taters Beckster 9 773 07-13-2016, 02:41 PM
  Tuesday, July 12, 2016 ~ Prime Day Beckster 8 836 07-12-2016, 01:40 PM