Dudebro Nation

Full Version: July 11th/12 - So sleepy..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I only slept about 2 hours last night because I drove all over the city looking for some stupid ass thing Jim apparently "needed" for early this am but neglected to tell me he needed it until 7:30pm when I was leaving for my gym class...

lack of sleep makes me bitchy and grumpy... you've been warned
I also hate my avatar but I don't know what I should put there so I'll just leave it...
Good morning Bro-mo's, T and B!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's, T and B!

Morning Jdubb are you going to indulge yourself in a company conference call during the best of today?
BTW, today is my 25th wedding anniversary.
:beer: toast to me!
DirecTV can eat a fat dick. I liked it for the first week. Ever since, nothing but bullshit. Now they take away a bunch of channels.. If it lasts more than a couple days i'm going to cancel, I'd say bait and switch would entitle me to be able to end my contract early with no fees. I'm glad you don't have to return the dish, I just got a new shotgun that I haven't fired yet
JDubb Wrote:BTW, today is my 25th wedding anniversary.

Congrats to you & the wifey... On the 25th it'll be mine & Jim's 3rd wedding anniversary and in August we've been together for 10 years...
DaveP Wrote:DirecTV can eat a fat dick. I liked it for the first week. Ever since, nothing but bullshit. Now they take away a bunch of channels.. If it lasts more than a couple days i'm going to cancel, I'd say bait and switch would entitle me to be able to end my contract early with no fees. I'm glad you don't have to return the dish, I just got a new shotgun that I haven't fired yet
It's all part of the game. Viacom want more money from DirecTV and they do not want to pay it. This is the same game that gets played with all cable and satellite channels and providers annually. It will only be a matter of time before Dish or TWC or Comcast or Charter or "generic" cable provider... will go through this same exercise.
NussieT Wrote:

Congrats to you & the wifey... On the 25th it'll be mine & Jim's 3rd wedding anniversary and in August we've been together for 10 years...
:thanks:
Good morning everyone

If you don't have one, than its all your fault
last night we finished the hardwood flooring in our main level.... :happy: , and we installed my network thermostat.

there is something to be said for checking the temperature of my house when I'm not home (from my laptop or phone) :grin:
JDubb Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:DirecTV can eat a fat dick. I liked it for the first week. Ever since, nothing but bullshit. Now they take away a bunch of channels.. If it lasts more than a couple days i'm going to cancel, I'd say bait and switch would entitle me to be able to end my contract early with no fees. I'm glad you don't have to return the dish, I just got a new shotgun that I haven't fired yet
It's all part of the game. Viacom want more money from DirecTV and they do not want to pay it. This is the same game that gets played with all cable and satellite channels and providers annually. It will only be a matter of time before Dish or TWC or Comcast or Charter or "generic" cable provider... will go through this same exercise.

Yeah, the threats are a normal thing. To actually drop the channels is another. It usually doesn't come to that point. I know they will come to an agreement at some point, but why drag your customers in the middle of your childish fight.
Brampton Wrote:last night we finished the hardwood flooring in our main level.... :happy: , and we installed my network thermostat.

there is something to be said for checking the temperature of my house when I'm not home (from my laptop or phone) :grin:
I have been looking at Nest, which one did you get?
DaveP Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yeah, the threats are a normal thing. To actually drop the channels is another. It usually doesn't come to that point. I know they will come to an agreement at some point, but why drag your customers in the middle of your childish fight.
Who is going to blink first...
Congrats .....bro mo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8