Dudebro Nation

Full Version: July 11th/12 - So sleepy..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
still on preview channel. I'm not doing anything until this sirius issue is resolved.
Appologizing on twitter is all the rage these days.
my sirius works just fine
Derick Wrote:my sirius works just fine

I can't hear yours
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:my sirius works just fine

I can't hear yours
i turn it up a bit
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I had some ceiling fans that were remote controlled. Shit was awesome. To be able to integrate that into a phone app would be double awesome.

You could control the ceiling fan, blinds, thermostat, lights, unlock the front door to let someone in, a lazy man's dream come true.

America FUCK YEAH
and Canada FUCK YEAH too
:high5:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I had some ceiling fans that were remote controlled. Shit was awesome. To be able to integrate that into a phone app would be double awesome.

You could control the ceiling fan, blinds, thermostat, lights, unlock the front door to let someone in, a lazy man's dream come true.
lazy......or smart?
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

lazy......or smart?
probably more lazy
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

lazy......or smart?
probably more lazy

if you are over weight, then lazy. If you are average size, then smart. :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

lazy......or smart?

Henry Ford once said to hire a lazy man. He'll find the simplist, easist way to do the job.
I think Henry Ford would have owned slaves if he was from back in that time.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

lazy......or smart?

Henry Ford once said to hire a lazy man. He'll find the simplist, easist way to do the job.
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I think Henry Ford would have owned slaves if he was from back in that time.
I'm sure he did own slaves........you just didn't know about it
I need to find an excuse to leave and go get somethng to eat. I'm hungry. Kind of feel like a sausage egg cheese biscuit. One from a convenience store that you microwave. Those are pretty good sometimes.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think Henry Ford would have owned slaves if he was from back in that time.
I'm sure he did own slaves........you just didn't know about it

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8