Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday June 26, 2012 - Back in the USA Tuesday
Chip Wrote:LeNeve is kinda like those "Bing" commercials where people hear one word, then start making random connections.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I pick chelios.

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:LeNeve is kinda like those "Bing" commercials where people hear one word, then start making random connections.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich's contacts are -4.0?

Holy fuck is he blind. Mine are -1.50
mine are -7.5 and -8
I want an MRI machine...

[youtube]6BBx8BwLhqg[/youtube]
I'll go half on an MRI machine with you if you want.
Invisible blow jobs

https://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chr...80&bih=925
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That's so wrong, but sooo funny!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Where's T at? I gotta ask a boob question.

I either left to go clean my house or I went to make the kids some lunch... either way I got distracted and didn't come back... I apologize... ask away and I'll answer eventually. Or PM me
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Where's T at? I gotta ask a boob question.

Show 'em and we can figure it out.

They seem to growing way too early and they're fucking heavy. Jim loves it. I can't jog with them at all right now. You got an explanation as to why, since I was certain they grow later on in the pregnancy?

They get really sore in the first three months. I remember my cat walking across my boobs and me throwing him across the room because they hurt. They'll get bigger and they will hurt for awhile. No worries it's all apart of the deal. I do recommend going out and buying a few really good supporting bras though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have no problems changing clothes in public and whatever, just don't need the kids in my life seeing things.

Grade 10 winter activity day. All high school students who weren't playing an active game of broomball or curling was in the upper deck of the curling rink watching the Olympic men's hockey game.. I changed my entire outfit right in the middle of the room.... no one noticed til I was pulling down my shirt then someone said to me "Did you just change"
I couldnt have cared less... I was wet and cold and I was too lazy to walk between people to get to the change room
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Where's T at? I gotta ask a boob question.

Show 'em and we can figure it out.

They seem to growing way too early and they're fucking heavy. Jim loves it. I can't jog with them at all right now. You got an explanation as to why, since I was certain they grow later on in the pregnancy?

They get really sore in the first three months. I remember my cat walking across my boobs and me throwing him across the room because they hurt. They'll get bigger and they will hurt for awhile. No worries it's all apart of the deal. I do recommend going out and buying a few really good supporting bras though.

I know that feeling way too well right now. Confusedad: They've been sore almost 2 months already.
I HATE PIE!!
Tender Taters
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Tender Taters

That's what Jim calls them.... :roll:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM