Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday - June 20, 2012 - Kill 'em all
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I saw that, but it was just as hot last year at the DBC also

Are you going to anything this week?
I don't think so. Everything is too expensive.
I was trying to take off Friday, to go to the live show. A guy on my team at the office pulled the doctor orders- bedrest for the week BS :roll: , so getting the day off Friday will be tough, since we all have to cover his work.

I wanted to see a few people & meet TSS Taylor

Friday night is not too expensive. $20 and I think there is an open bar.
I know but I hate NYC Bars & its only free budweiser for $20- plus overcrowded drunk a-holes
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
10AM and it is 91 degrees already. Gonna be a hot one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
DaveP Wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/19...d%3D171378

:high5: I agree 110% with this decision
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I don't think so. Everything is too expensive.
I was trying to take off Friday, to go to the live show. A guy on my team at the office pulled the doctor orders- bedrest for the week BS :roll: , so getting the day off Friday will be tough, since we all have to cover his work.

I wanted to see a few people & meet TSS Taylor

Friday night is not too expensive. $20 and I think there is an open bar.
I know but I hate NYC Bars & its only free budweiser for $20- plus overcrowded drunk a-holes

I gotta think that they will have a private section like they did last year.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Correction, $20 gets you admission, Budweiser and a selection of food. That food better be damn good b/c I won't touch that Bud bullshit.

is there a limit on how much you can drink. 20 bucks is a pretty good price I would think for that level of an event in NYC
I would kind of like to hang out on that roof also.

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Correction, $20 gets you admission, Budweiser and a selection of food. That food better be damn good b/c I won't touch that Bud bullshit.

is there a limit on how much you can drink. 20 bucks is a pretty good price I would think for that level of an event in NYC

It is really good if you don't mind guzzling Bud. Not so good otherwise. But if the food is the same as last year, I guess it would be worth it.

I ate a ton of the free food last year and it was all good food. Pizza, cheese sticks and stuff like that.

Dongin ator, Rich's comedy is only $12.89. WIth two drinks, another $20 max. That isn't bad at all.

Pete Nice Wrote:10AM and it is 91 degrees already. Gonna be a hot one.
Confusedad:
If I could choose just one paid DBC event to do, it would probably be the comedy.

Chip Wrote:I read that right after it happened, I'm kind of surprised that there are no charges.
I didn't think he would be convicted, but still thought there would at least be a trial.

And this happened last night, right down the street from me, like a quarter mile.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/wayn...n-wal-mart

One down, tons more to go.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

It is really good if you don't mind guzzling Bud. Not so good otherwise. But if the food is the same as last year, I guess it would be worth it.

I think I'm finally 100% off of bud light. I tried to drink one last weekend, and it actualy made me gag. I'll still hold one at a party to be polite though.
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster has chocolate fever

:?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/det...19543.html

"The fact that defendant acted on an impulse does not minimize the seriousness of his conduct and the need for a custodial sentence."

Impulse? It took him 6 months.

I read that... What an idiot for thinking he wouldn't get caught.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM