Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday - June 20, 2012 - Kill 'em all
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: d4a5f5.jpeg]
:high5:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
so, you only get 15 months for stealing 1.5 million. If you didn't gamble it all away, invested it properly, I'd say thats almost worth it. He probaly won't even step foot in jail either, seeing as how he doesn't have a criminal record.
LeNeve Wrote:so, you only get 15 months for stealing 1.5 million. If you didn't gamble it all away, invested it properly, I'd say thats almost worth it. He probaly won't even step foot in jail either, seeing as how he doesn't have a criminal record.

I wonder if he burried it somewhere, and came up with this whole "gambled it away" story so he wouldn't have to pay it back.
I've never gone on a treasure hunt...
So yesterday I posted something on the DBC facebook group about it being 95 degrees all week in NYC and how that sucks.

Now it is like everyone needs to make me look like a big pussy.

WTF is wrong with people? Why do people want to be hot? Or sweaty or sticky or uncomfortable, especially on vacation?

Or did I get involved in a "my cock is bigger than yours" situation here?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:So yesterday I posted something on the DBC facebook group about it being 95 degrees all week in NYC and how that sucks.

WTF is wrong with people? Why do people want to be hot? Or sweaty or sticky or uncomfortable, especially on vacation?

as the famous one upper your known as, your cock is probably bigger
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:So yesterday I posted something on the DBC facebook group about it being 95 degrees all week in NYC and how that sucks.

I saw that, but it was just as hot last year at the DBC also
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:

It never got over 85 last year. I tracked that and it was also one of the reasons I chose those dates last year. This year, Rich chose the dates and wouldn't let Mercer and I do it.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.

You're not allowed to say you're uncomfortable.
Because someone else might be slightly more uncomfortable.
Donginator Wrote:

Are you going to anything this week?

Chip Wrote:

You're not allowed to say you're uncomfortable.
Because someone else might be slightly more uncomfortable.

I think everyone was just trying to come across as a manly man who is the better man. Anyone who prefers 95 and sunny with humidity over 75 or even 85 is a moron.

Pete Nice Wrote:I think everyone was just trying to come across as a manly man who is the better man. Anyone who prefers 95 and sunny with humidity over 75 or even 85 is a moron.
:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I don't think so. Everything is too expensive.
I was trying to take off Friday, to go to the live show. A guy on my team at the office pulled the doctor orders- bedrest for the week BS :roll: , so getting the day off Friday will be tough, since we all have to cover his work.

I wanted to see a few people & meet TSS Taylor
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I don't think so. Everything is too expensive.
I was trying to take off Friday, to go to the live show. A guy on my team at the office pulled the doctor orders- bedrest for the week BS :roll: , so getting the day off Friday will be tough, since we all have to cover his work.

I wanted to see a few people & meet TSS Taylor

Friday night is not too expensive. $20 and I think there is an open bar.

Correction, $20 gets you admission, Budweiser and a selection of food. That food better be damn good b/c I won't touch that Bud bullshit.

Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think everyone was just trying to come across as a manly man who is the better man. Anyone who prefers 95 and sunny with humidity over 75 or even 85 is a moron.

I can't stand the summer heat, or the miami heat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM