Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/13/12.....Wombats in the house
pod people
I have to go meet my employee soon... I know she's going to bitch about the truck not getting emptied last night but she may actually have to get off her fat ass and do something today.
pod people
moose knuckles scaring children
Canadians live longer than Americans
NussieT Wrote:I have to go meet my employee soon... I know she's going to bitch about the truck not getting emptied last night but she may actually have to get off her fat ass and do something today.

You seem to be surrounded by constant chaos.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have to go meet my employee soon... I know she's going to bitch about the truck not getting emptied last night but she may actually have to get off her fat ass and do something today.

You seem to be surrounded by constant chaos.

If you look carefully, you'll be able to see one constant...
butthole fun
Wombats do not eat babies.
A dingo ate my baby.

I didn't know that was a real story until yesterday. Just something people kept saying in the 90s. Never really understood why.
Joe Wrote:I think when I finally give in and have had enough with my house I'm just going to burn it down.

Jim told me if our house catches fire, we're letting it burn. I totally disagree.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
When I got to work today, this place had 4 cop cars parked outside. Freaked me out. They were in here searching through some truck from wyoming. I have no idea whats going on yet.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think when I finally give in and have had enough with my house I'm just going to burn it down.

Jim told me if our house catches fire, we're letting it burn. I totally disagree.

Did you fix your lawnmower?
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I hate moving... the last time I moved it took me the morning to move the boxes over to the house then the afternoon to set everything up.
yeah, our stuff wont be delivered for about 5 days after we take possession of the new house.

I have to redo all the flooring, baseboards, and paint the house. :killme:

I like paint... I like a variety of colors but Jim is so anal about everything being neat, organized and neutral so most of the colors in our house are earth tones... I think he'd have a heart attack if i picked something bright

I love to paint, too. I would totally volunteer to do that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:[Image: SK3U7.gif]

no homo :roflmao:
And of course that had to be a Timberwolf player... I knew team was full of homos!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Brampton Wrote:[Image: SK3U7.gif]

no homo :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I hate moving... the last time I moved it took me the morning to move the boxes over to the house then the afternoon to set everything up.
yeah, our stuff wont be delivered for about 5 days after we take possession of the new house.

I have to redo all the flooring, baseboards, and paint the house. :killme:

I like paint... I like a variety of colors but Jim is so anal about everything being neat, organized and neutral so most of the colors in our house are earth tones... I think he'd have a heart attack if i picked something bright

I love to paint, too. I would totally volunteer to do that.

Sweet.
I have a couple rooms I'm planning on painting.
Come on down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, June 8, 2016 ~ Ghost House Beckster 8 771 06-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday 6/8.... Friday up in this house Derick 225 932 06-08-2012, 06:45 PM
  Wed May 2, 2012 -- Wombats Mount Up Derick 102 1,163 05-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday June 13... Lord Stanley is in the House i bleed green 211 1,968 06-14-2011, 12:07 PM
  Thursday May 13 Spot's at Rosie's house Pete Nice 425 1,227 05-13-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: LeNeve