Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/12/2012.....YOLO? No....Rolo
LeNeve Wrote:miley cyrus has a brother, and he looks like a pedofile
[Image: trace_cyrus_uni.jpg]
Gay pedofile

Imported from Canada
[Image: 2012-06-12T001010Z_01_TOR405_RTRIDSP_3_U...NDUSKY.jpg]

Without a positive male role model in his life, the boy clung to Sandusky, who offered attention, gifts, trips and unheard of access to Penn State football, including team locker rooms, charter flights, hotels, bowl trips and sideline passes. He was constantly around star players.

The trade off was workouts at Penn State, maybe basketball or racquetball, maybe just general exercise. No matter what worked up the sweat, it was washed off during two-person shower sessions in either the old football coaches' locker room or the team's new main shower room. Those would descend into groping, forced contact with private parts and even absurd "wrestling" matches, where the burly Sandusky would pin the 90-pound boy in any compromising position he wanted.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm sitting at the Beausejour hospital ER I sliced a huge hole in my palm where my hand meets the thumb. I am stuck between two old ladies that smell like pee. Two corrections officers standing in front of me with the inmate in front of them. This sucks

Dang, T! What did you do?

I went to go pick up a glass jar at one of our sites and it smashed in my hand. The jar went right through my glove and into to my hand. I sat there for almost two hours waiting for the doctor, getting sewn up, waiting for the nurse to clean my hand up and give me a tetanus shot. My hand is so numb and it hurts like a bitch right now
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm sitting at the Beausejour hospital ER I sliced a huge hole in my palm where my hand meets the thumb. I am stuck between two old ladies that smell like pee. Two corrections officers standing in front of me with the inmate in front of them. This sucks

ask the prisoner if he wants to see your bloody gash, then show him the weiner pics of Dave and Derick you have on your phone.

The inmate was taken into ER#1 shortly after I sat down. Although I do know what he did to get himself a day pass to the ER. He apparently tripped and fell into a bed frame cutting his leg open really badly requiring 20 stitches. The Corrections officer said he most likely got stab by someone but he won't say anything.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

ask the prisoner if he wants to see your bloody gash, then show him the weiner pics of Dave and Derick you have on your phone.

The inmate was taken into ER#1 shortly after I sat down. Although I do know what he did to get himself a day pass to the ER. He apparently tripped and fell into a bed frame cutting his leg open really badly requiring 20 stitches. The Corrections officer said he most likely got stab by someone but he won't say anything.

Good inmate there. Snitches get stitches, or more stitches in his case.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:Good inmate there. Snitches get stitches, or more stitches in his case.

He had leg shackles and arm shackles... He creeped the beejeevies out of me... The C/O's don't even have guns... which made it even more creepy
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Good inmate there. Snitches get stitches, or more stitches in his case.

He had leg shackles and arm shackles... He creeped the beejeevies out of me... The C/O's don't even have guns... which made it even more creepy

Cant take the chance of the inmate getting control of the weapon. Probably had an armed officer somewhere around.

LeNeve Wrote:miley cyrus has a brother, and he looks like a pedofile
[Image: trace_cyrus_uni.jpg]

He looks like a queer. He needs to accept that he is one, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: 2012-06-12T001010Z_01_TOR405_RTRIDSP_3_U...NDUSKY.jpg]

Without a positive male role model in his life, the boy clung to Sandusky, who offered attention, gifts, trips and unheard of access to Penn State football, including team locker rooms, charter flights, hotels, bowl trips and sideline passes. He was constantly around star players.

The trade off was workouts at Penn State, maybe basketball or racquetball, maybe just general exercise. No matter what worked up the sweat, it was washed off during two-person shower sessions in either the old football coaches' locker room or the team's new main shower room. Those would descend into groping, forced contact with private parts and even absurd "wrestling" matches, where the burly Sandusky would pin the 90-pound boy in any compromising position he wanted.

That whole situation is sickening. He could get 500 years if he's found guilty. I would prefer to see something more old school, where he is strapped to a board and rats chew his pecker off.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Dang, T! What did you do?

I went to go pick up a glass jar at one of our sites and it smashed in my hand. The jar went right through my glove and into to my hand. I sat there for almost two hours waiting for the doctor, getting sewn up, waiting for the nurse to clean my hand up and give me a tetanus shot. My hand is so numb and it hurts like a bitch right now

OUCH!!!! That totally sucks!
I HATE PIE!!

That whole situation is sickening. He could get 500 years if he's found guilty. I would prefer to see something more old school, where he is strapped to a board and rats chew his pecker off.

I wish someone would have just shot his ass. I'm tired of it being the top story on the local news.

Game of Thrones style :high5:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
On the flip side, this is what SHOULD have happened to Sandusky. (also, probably why he preferred kids who didn't have dads):

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/he-got-w...-to-death/

This little girl's dad is my fucking hero!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  Tuesday 12/11/2012 - Dedication Joe 48 787 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tuesday - 12/04/2012 Bleachy Clean! Joe 162 1,438 12-04-2012, 07:31 PM