Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 - D Day
[Image: advice-animals-memes-anxiety-cat-headphones-in.jpg]
Patina is for pussies too.
Chip Wrote:Taco Bell has sold 100 million dorito tacos.
I still haven't had one, and probably won't.

But, haha, sucks to be you Ethernopia.

yeah bitches. we use things that are already food, to make different kinds of food from other foods.

we both have distended bellies though, for different reasons.
suprized eddie hasnt stopped by to get the attention of the birthday wishers
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Eventhough they will never read this. I have to thank all the brave American. Canadian and British soldiers who participated in D-Day and made up to the ultimate sacrifice.

They truly were the greatest generation.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:suprized eddie hasnt stopped by to get the attention of the birthday wishers

Pray for him...
Derick Wrote:suprized eddie hasnt stopped by to get the attention of the birthday wishers

He is in Paris, France right now.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I tried one of those Doritos tacos. It was no better than a regular taco and afterwords I said to myself "damn now my hands are all orange, that is not worth me getting another one of these average tacos."

Pete Nice Wrote:Eventhough they will never read this. I have to thank all the brave American. Canadian and British soldiers who participated in D-Day and made up to the ultimate sacrifice.

They really were. In comparison we are lazy, unpatriotic pussies.

Like that time he got a new battery for his motorcycle?
:poke:

Haha.
Pete Nice Wrote:

He is in Paris, France right now.

As if the French didn't think we were all rednecks before this....
Pete Nice Wrote:Eventhough they will never read this. I have to thank all the brave American. Canadian and British soldiers who participated in D-Day and made up to the ultimate sacrifice.

:whomo:
Joe Wrote:

we kind of are unpatriotic pussies even without the comparison. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:

I feel often that I would have been better suited to be a member of that generation. I love my tech and modern amenities, but I feel I have more of an attitude of someone who was in their 20's in the 40's.

LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

we kind of are unpatriotic pussies even without the comparison. Confusedad:

Greedy government will do that to it's people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM