Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 - D Day
They held my diploma back when I graduated high school b/c we had just gotten sweet new baseball uniforms and I didn't turn mine in with full intent on keeping it. They said no way, turn it in or you don't graduate.

They should have let me keep it out of honor of being the best player on the most successful team in school history my senior year. They have only made the playoffs twice since I graduated, 1993 and 2012. They have no problem posting plaques, pictures and trophys of me and a few other teammates awards in the trophy cabinet in the hallway, but we couldn't keep our uniforms. Fuck that nun principle. I should tell them I want my trophies back.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I crash weddings, drink their booze, eat their food, and mack on their women. Then I ghost the joint.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Those wedding DJ's were beyond horrible.

How did they ever even get the job?

Cause Eddie has arthritis
my wife made a joke about this a couple days ago.

she's at the doctor, and text me

"pray for me, I might have rhumatoid arthritis"

then texts me

"lolololololololol"
Hondo Wrote:I crash weddings, drink their booze, eat their food, and mack on their women. Then I ghost the joint.

Are they people you know or just random weddings? Do you take someone?

I want to crash weddings. I think that would be fun.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'm all for banning cheering at graduations.
If you get loud, obnoxiuos people who make them wait between announcing names, it could make graduations last for hours.
And it would be bull shit for names to be drowned out by cheers for other people.
Pete Nice Wrote:HOLY FUCK, Spot gives $300 for a wedding gift?

I am very generous and come no where close to that.

Around here, if you give a couple $300 as a wedding gift, the bride comes over the next morning and blows you.

When I got married in 2000, I don't think there was a single cash gift over $50.

When I got married in 2008, I don't think I got a single cash gift over $100.

I usually start at $100 plus a meaningful gift and go up from there. It also depends on if you have to travel, get a hotel, get a plane ticket, pay for the bar, etc.

$300 is rather high. :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Those wedding DJ's were beyond horrible.

How did they ever even get the job?

Cause Eddie has arthritis
my wife made a joke about this a couple days ago.

she's at the doctor, and text me

"pray for me, I might have rhumatoid arthritis"

then texts me

"lolololololololol"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I had a list of all these people that had ordered kegs, and when they were going to pick them up. I was going to crash some of those parties, but couldn't get anyone to come with me.
The hotel I'm in here hosts a wedding almost every weekend in their conference center. I throw on a suit and walk over to the conference center. The billboard out front has the names of the party on it...makes it very easy to blend right in.
Red of the day...

[Image: 581261_435454293133095_420184364660088_1...0970_n.jpg]

http://www.facebook.com/AshleeDollFace
Pete Nice Wrote:I am getting a haircut tonight. I need it.

I cut Jim's hair this morning because he had an important business meeting this morning. The guy never showed... I had to laugh when he came home and said "I cut my hair & shaved for this ass and he didn't even show"
Joe Wrote:Watched Goon last night. It's pretty funny.

[youtube]sytVoTYFT08[/youtube]

One of the local DJ's was in that movie... I still haven't seen it though.
Joe Wrote:

Around here, if you give a couple $300 as a wedding gift, the bride comes over the next morning and blows you.

When I got married in 2000, I don't think there was a single cash gift over $50.

I usually start at $100 plus a meaningful gift and go up from there. It also depends on if you have to travel, get a hotel, get a plane ticket, pay for the bar, etc.

$50 if I go to the wedding alone. $100 if I go with a date.

I usually give $100. However my cousin got married a year ago and we honestly thought he'd be divorced by now so we only gave $50. The chick he married has been known to snort shit up her nose, no way in hell I was supporting her habit
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

$50 if I go to the wedding alone. $100 if I go with a date.

I usually give $100. However my cousin got married a year ago and we honestly thought he'd be divorced by now so we only gave $50. The chick he married has been known to snort shit up her nose, no way in hell I was supporting her habit

I would have bought her silly straws to slow down her habit.

[Image: il_570xN.300022473.jpg]
Those are some cool-ass straws!!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM