Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 1, 2012 ~ Hello Friday
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the dealership I work at owns the verizon store too. I can't get any special deals though for some reason.

Huh.
Who knew your work benefits would include getting bailed out, but not cell phone discounts.

no shit right?
I'll have to use linux to program back to 4.5.604. then go through the root process. then hope I don't fry the phone again. I've used up my 3 warranties I guess. I didn't know there was a limit, but thats what they said.
fucking hate gingerbreads Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:somehow verizon updated my phone and fucked it up, then I had to SBF and it straight up bricked it. had to get a new phone. Now this phone is un rootable. Confusedad:

Are you sure it's not?

so far from what I've read, it is not possible. and no one is really trying to figure these older phones out anymore either.

I'll do some in depth research this weekend.

I would think you could do the same thing you did before.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I feel like I'm gonna puke, this is such bullshit. I'm hungry, but food makes me nauseous. I need to figure out what I can eat right now that'll help me not feel so miserable.

I heard spinning around in an office chair helps.

Just thinking about that makes me feel worse. :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:the dealership I work at owns the verizon store too. I can't get any special deals though for some reason.

Do you at least get a GM discount??
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Doesn't he work at a Ford shop?
JDubb Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
JDubb Wrote:I'm pretty sure we know C&R's opinion on this...
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainmen...-products/

Yeah, a term for gay guys and their gay shit. I would not have anything to do with a guy who's into that stuff. Mostly, because I would think he is gay.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I worked at a Hyundai dealership, BUT because they service Chevy and sell used GMs, So, I get a 20% discount on my verizon bill.
I HATE PIE!!
I should add that I get a 20% discount on anything I buy from verizon, too. I don't know if Ford has that kind of deal.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I should add that I get a 20% discount on anything I buy from verizon, too. I don't know if Ford has that kind of deal.

yeah, they do.
I got my oil changed at this place near the new job and found out that my previous employer was ripping me off on my oil changes. I'd drop my car at the service center for an oil change and lube... They never lubed anything and they never checked my filters and shit. Most of the other dealers that I would go to for that kind of service would go all out to give me great service and check all of that stuff. I'm kind of pissed that they did not. However, I 'll never be going there again and I like this new spot I found.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I should add that I get a 20% discount on anything I buy from verizon, too. I don't know if Ford has that kind of deal.

yeah, they do.

Then you should be getting a discount, too.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I should add that I get a 20% discount on anything I buy from verizon, too. I don't know if Ford has that kind of deal.

yeah, they do.

Then you should be getting a discount, too.

they are too dumb to figure it out here. I'd have to take a pay stub to a verizon store with smarter people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM