Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/25/2012.....Daily thread time
eddieyourdj Wrote:Argue with this!!! Btw...as of last week, make that 16!!!

[Image: a6934899-917a-5930.jpg]

Well, if it's now 16, that needs to be updated. :grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:

they should take that away from you for having your mirror pointed the wrong way.
See that your problem Derick, you look for stuff to argue with people about. I've known people like you & you live for a feud. I'll bet money that you'll bash people behind their back at work & smile at them to their face. You are perfect management material!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:[youtube]b09QJhqvr6w[/youtube]

:high5:

Hush. You.
Wtf

I fixed it dammit
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

they should take that away from you for having your mirror pointed the wrong way.
See that your problem Derick, you look for stuff to argue with people about. I've known people like you & you live for a feud. I'll bet money that you'll bash people behind their back at work & smile at them to their face. You are perfect management material!!!

He doesn't talk about anyone behind their back. Usually it's straight to their face. :grin:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

He doesn't talk about anyone behind their back. Usually it's straight to their face. :grin:
yup. this is more appropriate
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Beckster is right, IF I have an issue with the way you do things, I will address it with you. I wont bash you behind your back, I need to get the problems or behavior corrected, and that starts with that person. Just the other day I called a dock guy out for not loading properly. I did this over the PA system. A lot of the other dock guys in the building told me it was about time someone corrected the issue. I however didnt humiliate him, I just mentioned that me and that person were giving a class on loading in door X, if anyone wanted to stop by and see how it should be done
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Some people might think I'm a dick at work, those are usually the ones that dont do things right, and try to cut corners. The people that show up and do the right thing, dont have any issues working with me

dock guys always ask me about their production from the day before, if its good, I will tell them it was good. If it sucks, i'll tell them they sucked yesterday
Derick Wrote:Some people might think I'm a dick at work, those are usually the ones that dont do things right, and try to cut corners. The people that show up and do the right thing, dont have any issues working with me
Apparently being a straight shooter is frowned upon.

Lame

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Some people might think I'm a dick at work, those are usually the ones that dont do things right, and try to cut corners. The people that show up and do the right thing, dont have any issues working with me

Lame

Imported from Canada
I believe there is a right way to do things. You can either be onboard with that, or try and take short cuts, and have me up in your face for it
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Lame

Imported from Canada
I believe there is a right way to do things. You can either be onboard with that, or try and take short cuts, and have me up in your face for it

I have 2 responsibilities at work. Safety and Profit. If you try and take short cuts you jeopardize both of those
We just spent about 3 pages on mirror angles and then spun it off into it's own thread.

:roflmao: Beating fendor mirrors to death 5 :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:We just spent about 3 pages on mirror angles and then spun it off into it's own thread.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i think eddie took his ball home
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:We just spent about 3 pages on mirror angles and then spun it off into it's own thread.

The truck I did my CDL training on it had fender mirrors. Our Peterbilts don't have them... we have these convex mirror attached to the side mirrors... they are awesome until the weatherstripping starts peeling off and then when a door slams it falls off and breaks... Then it sucks...
NussieT Wrote:

The truck I did my CDL training on it had fender mirrors. Our Peterbilts don't have them... we have these convex mirror attached to the side mirrors... they are awesome until the weatherstripping starts peeling off and then when a door slams it falls off and breaks... Then it sucks...
or until the stupid hinge loosens up and all they do is wobble
I wonder what leneve would say about this subject

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
  April 26, 2016 ~ Epic Thread Tuesday Beckster 29 898 04-26-2016, 03:33 PM
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  09/29 - No Thread Tuesday JDubb 140 627 09-29-2015, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Wednesday 02/04/15: Time to go home Chip 2 184 02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
  Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time Derick 63 645 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
  Wednesday 12/04 - JDubbing on the daily JDubb 43 435 12-04-2013, 10:15 PM
  Tuesday 10/08 - Daily Thread JDubb 82 503 10-10-2013, 11:58 AM