Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs 5/24.... I regret to inform you
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:This is just ironic...

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/loca...ges_052312

I went to school with this girl from grade school to high school. I've been Facebook friends with her for like 2 years. The ironic part is that she was one of those people that would post inspirational and religious things like every day. Who knew she was sucking dick for $$ and setting fires to buildings while reading the Bible.
you should have gotten in on that action

I'd say at like 15 years old we all knew we could. We just all weren't that desperate.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I went to school with this girl from grade school to high school. I've been Facebook friends with her for like 2 years. The ironic part is that she was one of those people that would post inspirational and religious things like every day. Who knew she was sucking dick for $$ and setting fires to buildings while reading the Bible.
lets hope she wasnt reading her bible when she was doing this

on a side note.....congrats on knowing a criminal Joe :high5:

Another guy that I went to school with and who used to hang out with all of us in the neighborhood is in jail for life for a bunch of gang related killings.
one of the kids I went to church with was involved in a drug deal gone bad a few years ago, and is now serving 20-life for murder
LeNeve Wrote:a sister is one thing. most likely you have lived together already for years, and you know one another well. so cuffing is very convenient.

but a cousin, you have to go out of your way, travel to their house, take them on dates, then cuff them. just seems weird
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:Looks like we're going to need an incest sub-forum.
:clap: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:a sister is one thing. most likely you have lived together already for years, and you know one another well. so cuffing is very convenient.

but a cousin, you have to go out of your way, travel to their house, take them on dates, then cuff them. just seems weird
What??

Brian... It's Kansas.

The biggest preachers tend to be the biggest hypocrites....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
2010 fusion SEL v-6 automatic 29,000 miles
really nice metallic blue
excellant shape. it actually sits on the new car lot.

what does this car cost?

I don't know the answer yet. I'm getting ready to go ask. Based on that other 16,000 dollar high milage fusion, I'm guessing this one will be 75-94 thousand dollars.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I've never had any inpure thoughts about my sister, or any cousins, or 2nd cousins. beyond that I dont know.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Kevin Bacon and his wife Kyra Sedgwick… related?

The Hollywood pair married for 23 years are reportedly distant cousins.

:? Awkward........
How distant?

Imported from Canada
I'm not gonna lie, I have a few really hot cousins

Don't think unnatural thoughts about your cousin, Rusty.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:2010 fusion SEL v-6 automatic 29,000 miles
really nice metallic blue
excellant shape. it actually sits on the new car lot.

what does this car cost?

I don't know the answer yet. I'm getting ready to go ask. Based on that other 16,000 dollar high milage fusion, I'm guessing this one will be 75-94 thousand dollars.
Ok, im thinking $18500.

Imported from Canada

Confusedhock:
I HATE PIE!!
:?
http://fox8.com/2012/04/16/husband-kills...shoot-her/
I HATE PIE!!
Would Rich do this??
http://fox8.com/2012/05/22/magnetic-pier...d-to-skin/

... would anyone?
I HATE PIE!!
new mechanic statred todat apparently. wonder how he feels about sister sex.
LeNeve Wrote:new mechanic statred todat apparently. wonder how he feels about sister sex.
you should go ask. You have to set the tone early with the new guys
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs Joe 21 406 01-15-2015, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday Beckster 62 432 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM
  Thurs 6/5/14...Waiting for the excitement Derick 101 635 06-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs 09/12/13 -- Almost the Weekend NussieT 67 565 09-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!! NussieT 323 1,402 05-31-2012, 08:56 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA Derick 166 1,112 05-04-2012, 07:56 AM
  Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2 NussieT 137 1,071 04-20-2012, 06:19 AM
  Thurs 6/2... Who got naked yesterday Derick 237 1,645 06-02-2011, 09:14 PM
  Thurs 4/28... 2 days to go Derick 332 1,285 04-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Donginator