Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:e about hockey.

Every good player they drafted? I've never said anything about them beating the system. They got luckey with Crosby, and sucked to get everyone else.
Lemiuex? Yeah, they tanked and cheated.

And Giroux never should have been a Flyer because Hextall took the Flyers draft rankings to LA right before the draft and they drafted the player the Flyers really wanted. Everyone knows that.

They sucked for 4 years and got Fluery, Crosby, Malkin and Staal as a result. Isn't that the point of the draft, if you suck, get better through the draft? Some teams just do a better job at that than others.

Where is your proof that the Pens tanked the end of the 83 season to get Lemiuex? Is it possible they just sucked? You could make an argument that a lot of teams tanked it to get a #1 pick. Maybe the Colts tanked it to get Luck this season. Maybe the Bulls tanked it to get Derrick Rose. Maybe the Nationals tanked it to get Harper and Strasburg. Saying a team tanked it is no more than conspiracy theory bullshit, same with the Giroux thing. Hextall did it. That is crap too.
When you say some teams are better at it, what exactly do you mean?

They got early picks and picked players that were clear cut for their ability.

The nhl is the easiest league to draft at the top of the draft

Imported from Canada

Not every top 5 draft pick makes it, it might be easy to tell talent, but not all of it works out, otherwise the Islanders would be a good team by now.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:How did I miss this?

http://gizmodo.com/5912796/helicopter-dr...er-detroit

Free coney dogs for a year?! :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Zito signed in today. I was wondering if that guy was still alive.
I still like Zito. (no homo)
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:e about hockey.

Every good player they drafted? I've never said anything about them beating the system. They got luckey with Crosby, and sucked to get everyone else.
Lemiuex? Yeah, they tanked and cheated.

And Giroux never should have been a Flyer because Hextall took the Flyers draft rankings to LA right before the draft and they drafted the player the Flyers really wanted. Everyone knows that.

They sucked for 4 years and got Fluery, Crosby, Malkin and Staal as a result. Isn't that the point of the draft, if you suck, get better through the draft? Some teams just do a better job at that than others.

Where is your proof that the Pens tanked the end of the 83 season to get Lemiuex? Is it possible they just sucked? You could make an argument that a lot of teams tanked it to get a #1 pick. Maybe the Colts tanked it to get Luck this season. Maybe the Bulls tanked it to get Derrick Rose. Maybe the Nationals tanked it to get Harper and Strasburg. Saying a team tanked it is no more than conspiracy theory bullshit, same with the Giroux thing. Hextall did it. That is crap too.
BTW, Im pretty sure there is a sub forum for hockey.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Zito signed in today. I was wondering if that guy was still alive.
I still like Zito. (no homo)

Suck up.. :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, why is Angie selling an Xbox Kinect on Facebook for $100.

She sellin yo shit?

:roflmao:

LeNeve is going to end up in jail.

Wow dude. I'm pretty sure I ended up in jail the next day......
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, why is Angie selling an Xbox Kinect on Facebook for $100.

She sellin yo shit?

:roflmao:

LeNeve is going to end up in jail.

Wow dude. I'm pretty sure I ended up in jail the next day......

I warned you...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM