Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 05/17 - It's not Friday, but it's close
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'd expect the site to go down today. I got fed up with paying $230 a month for cable so I just called them and told them to drop everything, but the internet. I also had them downgrade the internet package so I'm guessing that's gonna screw things up for the site.

its gone down once for me so far actually.

Yeah, sorry if it does. Fuck them though. I don't need TV and a telephone that I never used to begin with.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'd expect the site to go down today. I got fed up with paying $230 a month for cable so I just called them and told them to drop everything, but the internet. I also had them downgrade the internet package so I'm guessing that's gonna screw things up for the site.

Haha.
DBN went down on LeNeve.
top 10 twitter lists thing. all teenage girl stuff, and Obama is actually #7 on there. 6 Kim K. #8 taylor swift.

Thats where our country is at. yay
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, sorry if it does. Fuck them though. I don't need TV and a telephone that I never used to begin with.

don't blame you at all.
Chip Wrote:Is this dress made of old VHS tapes?

[Image: micaela_schaefer_men_in_black_3_premiere...50x675.jpg]

Wtf That's kinda dumb.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:I just don't understand the whole Kim Karshashian thing. She does nothing for me. She has no talent. She's just famous for having a big fat ass. I really don't understand it. I can see why Kanye and her get along. Were it not for auto-tune, he'd never have gotten a record deal.

I think she's good looking.
But yeah, she's a retard.

[Image: kim_kardashian_imdb_bio.jpg]

She has that baby voice... I hate that
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Haha.
DBN went down on LeNeve.

It was drunk

You should've planned for that on the weekend dammit.
I HATE PIE!!

who cares....see her titties?
Joe Wrote:I know it's a terrible thing to say, but I'm hoping for a Kim & Kanye car crash to end them both.
thats not terrible at all
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is it time for a long weekend yet?

A long weekend would be awesome.

There is a beer and wine festival this weekend so that will help a bit.

Frankenmuth has their World festival of Beer this weekend, too.
Hmmm
this is an outrage. It calls for an uprising. I demand DBN to work at all times. ADD free too
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Haha.
DBN went down on LeNeve.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:

Yes.
Yes I do.

Brampton Wrote:

Is there part of a nipple showing??
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM