Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV
Best Buy (Who I generally despise) made a mistake with their online pricing. Was supposed to be $488. It lasted about three hours before they wised up and caught it. As long as you had your online order in and confirmed they had to honor that price. It happens more than you think.

Current best deal is Target clearance on Panasonic 55" 3D TV...$487. If you can find one.
Hondo Wrote:Best Buy (Who I generally despise) made a mistake with their online pricing. Was supposed to be $488. It lasted about three hours before they wised up and caught it. As long as you had your online order in and confirmed they had to honor that price. It happens more than you think.

Current best deal is Target clearance on Panasonic 55" 3D TV...$487. If you can find one.

I guess that is in store only. I would buy that today for sure. I could find a sucker to buy my 50" plasma for $400
I have not received the TV yet, I wonder how long Woot takes to ship a TV.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I have not received the TV yet, I wonder how long Woot takes to ship a TV.
They're waiting for it to fall off the back of a truck.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have not received the TV yet, I wonder how long Woot takes to ship a TV.

It took like a week to get my Dyson from Woot
It all depends on how much SmartPost wants to screw you. I have had a woot package leave Texas, go to California, back to Texas, and on to PA. with other stops in between. Did you even get your tracking email yet?
By the time I got my tracking number it was one day away. I think the most time was spent before it actually shipped.
It showed up today. I am out of town, but my wife said it was there. So less than a week.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]