Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 05/16 - Jdubbing the week
NussieT Wrote:Honestly, it was an accident. I was in a hurry, thought I grabbed them but didn't and it got stolen... Jim has a nasty habit of leaving keys in ignitions.... that key usually stayed in the ignition though because it was our only one

Oh that deserves the pimp hand
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Honestly, it was an accident. I was in a hurry, thought I grabbed them but didn't and it got stolen... Jim has a nasty habit of leaving keys in ignitions.... that key usually stayed in the ignition though because it was our only one

Oh that deserves the pimp hand
[Image: message_unified.jpg]
Pokes28 Wrote:You know they have the ability to make copies of keys now days right? Perhaps this 1920s technology hasn't made it up Canada way yet. Smile

Hahahaha! True enough... Besides who would think of all the vehicles in our yard the shittiest one of the bunch is the one they'd steal... Its a 94 Dakota, 5 spd, it had no brakes whatsoever, its all rusty, the muffler is starting to rot away... it's our yard donkey.
So I broke my impact gun again (using my spare) and the job I'm on destroyed my hub puller.

a job that pays $60 shouldn't cost me $250 Confusedad:
michaelangelo Wrote:how fucking low can you go?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-05-15/junior-seau-home-burglarized-suicide-san-diego-chargers">http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2 ... o-chargers</a><!-- m -->

That's fucked up. Bet it was someone he knew.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iowa's initials are IA right!?
NussieT Wrote:Iowa's initials are IA right!?
yep
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
the the Jays 3rd baseman lost his shit last night.

Never an excuse for "attacking" an umpire, but what happened yesterday, the Ump deserved it

At what point in sports will the referees just do their job, and stop injecting themselves into the games result?

I hate sports sometimes
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Iowa's initials are IA right!?
yep

Good I was right... Thanks!
Brampton Wrote:the the Jays 3rd baseman lost his shit last night.

Never an excuse for "attacking" an umpire, but what happened yesterday, the Ump deserved it

At what point in sports will the referees just do their job, and stop injecting themselves into the games result?

I hate sports sometimes

Did the ump go full retard like the one that ruined the perfect game in Detroit a year or 2 ago?
Every time Rich attempts to impersonate a black person, someone throws a pair or sneakers up on a power line!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the the Jays 3rd baseman lost his shit last night.

I hate sports sometimes

Did the ump go full retard like the one that ruined the perfect game in Detroit a year or 2 ago?
strike 2 was clearly a foot off the outside of the plate.....Lawrie started going to first and the ump rung up strike 2 (then nodded at the pitcher)

strke 3 was 4 inches above the letters and 6 inches off the plate and he rung him up with a K.

I've attacked an ump for less than this, and I reacted way worse than Lawrie
Uhhh.... passport renewals... booo
eddieyourdj Wrote:Every time Rich attempts to impersonate a black person, someone throws a pair or sneakers up on a power line!!!

Captain Christian! Nice morning chat. :wink:
michaelangelo Wrote:yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the slave lake wildfire, we went from worrying about my father inlaw's house and possessions, to burying him in mid March. #fuckyoucancer life is short, please don't waste it. :rant:

Confusedwoot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM