Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Free" pair of prescription glasses
If you haven't seen a million banner ads for it already, coastal.com will give you a free pair of glasses. Just need to enter your prescription and after shipping and some stupid fee, I got a pair for $14. Fedex just delivered them, and it was just Sunday night that I ordered them. I think you can get prescription sunglasses too, for like $20 more.
No shit?? I need a new pair of glasses, mine are shot.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:No shit?? I need a new pair of glasses, mine are shot.

Yeah, its legit, they are nice too. I am going to order another pair with the wifes credit card and my parents address... something like that.
the coupon code is on the front page 'firstpairfree'
Awesome!! I am so on this when I get home tonight. :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
So many options, how do I know what to get?! :grin:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So many options, how do I know what to get?! :grin:

[Image: jkl-5008-black-grey-me-M.gif]
[Image: ekle-826-gun-me-XS.gif]

Leaning towards these
I HATE PIE!!
how do you know the prescription. I have a pair of glasses that work for me, but have no idea what the prescription is. there are a grouping of numbers on the frame.

01x5 53[]13/135

Does that mean anything?
LeNeve Wrote:how do you know the prescription. I have a pair of glasses that work for me, but have no idea what the prescription is. there are a grouping of numbers on the frame.

01x5 53[]13/135

Does that mean anything?

Yeah, those are the prescription. If you go to the site, it show you how to read those. It's nice that this site doesn't ask for your doctor's info.
I HATE PIE!!
jeebus. I can't figure any of that shit out. I gave up.
But I don't wear glasses

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free internet radio... Chip 12 5,449 09-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Free Stella Artois Chalice Glass (Engraved) Hondo 17 7,007 04-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Free Drinking Gear Hondo 8 3,618 02-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Get your free crap! Hondo 0 1,148 06-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Hondo