Dudebro Nation

Full Version: "Free" pair of prescription glasses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you haven't seen a million banner ads for it already, coastal.com will give you a free pair of glasses. Just need to enter your prescription and after shipping and some stupid fee, I got a pair for $14. Fedex just delivered them, and it was just Sunday night that I ordered them. I think you can get prescription sunglasses too, for like $20 more.
No shit?? I need a new pair of glasses, mine are shot.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:No shit?? I need a new pair of glasses, mine are shot.

Yeah, its legit, they are nice too. I am going to order another pair with the wifes credit card and my parents address... something like that.
the coupon code is on the front page 'firstpairfree'
Awesome!! I am so on this when I get home tonight. :happy:
So many options, how do I know what to get?! :grin:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So many options, how do I know what to get?! :grin:

[Image: jkl-5008-black-grey-me-M.gif]
[Image: ekle-826-gun-me-XS.gif]

Leaning towards these
how do you know the prescription. I have a pair of glasses that work for me, but have no idea what the prescription is. there are a grouping of numbers on the frame.

01x5 53[]13/135

Does that mean anything?
LeNeve Wrote:how do you know the prescription. I have a pair of glasses that work for me, but have no idea what the prescription is. there are a grouping of numbers on the frame.

01x5 53[]13/135

Does that mean anything?

Yeah, those are the prescription. If you go to the site, it show you how to read those. It's nice that this site doesn't ask for your doctor's info.
jeebus. I can't figure any of that shit out. I gave up.
But I don't wear glasses