Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRIDAY, April 27, 2012 ~ TGIF
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I have to figure out how to spend 10K of grant money, fast. Thinking our lab needs a new microscope and thermocycler

$10k??? That would more than cover a few people going to NYC for a few days.....................
not an option

Becksters trying to get you sent to federal prison and shit.
I also don't like that most people have zero respect for shop furnished tools. It is crazy. So what its company stuff, it still makes your job easier when its functioning and easy to find. If we get new shop tools, and it fits in my tool box, I put it in there, and tell people its mine. It gets taken care of that way. My boss approves of this method.
LeNeve Wrote:I also don't like that most people have zero respect for shop furnished tools. It is crazy. So what its company stuff, it still makes your job easier when its functioning and easy to find. If we get new shop tools, and it fits in my tool box, I put it in there, and tell people its mine. It gets taken care of that way. My boss approves of this method.
this

that has cost me thousands I wish I didn't have to spend on tools
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This just became my wallpaper. Verrrrry Niiiice

[Image: Ford-Mustang_Shelby_GT500_2013_thumbnail_06.jpg]
and the 2013 will have over 650HP!!!

Dude, I know!!! :high5:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/2013-ford-shelby-gt500-confirmed-662-hp-love-192449470.html">http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/ ... 49470.html</a><!-- m -->
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Shelby Mustang packs incredible 662 hp The GT500 is the most powerful sports car built by any Detroit automaker ever. It even beats Corvette and new Viper

if you added 4 HP you would have a devil car. 666 horsepower.
Brampton Wrote:guy in the shop just asked me where the coolant pressure tester is.....I responded with "I have my own"

he just looked at me like I had 2 heads, and asked "why would you have your own?"

I responded with "So I don't look like a dick, walking around the shop looking for tools"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I have to figure out how to spend 10K of grant money, fast. Thinking our lab needs a new microscope and thermocycler

$10k??? That would more than cover a few people going to NYC for a few days.....................
not an option

Dammit. You can't say it's for research?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:not an option

Becksters trying to get you sent to federal prison and shit.

He asked for ideas and I offered one.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Shelby Mustang packs incredible 662 hp The GT500 is the most powerful sports car built by any Detroit automaker ever. It even beats Corvette and new Viper

I absolutely love that blue it comes in, too.
I HATE PIE!!
what's up peeps been home sick for the last 3 days....blah
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
LeNeve Wrote:Shelby Mustang packs incredible 662 hp The GT500 is the most powerful sports car built by any Detroit automaker ever. It even beats Corvette and new Viper

its called Grabber Blue.....just in case you wanted to know
WyoIan Wrote:what's up peeps been home sick for the last 3 days....blah

You're still sick? Dude, Stop it already!!!
I HATE PIE!!
damn. I can't decide which mustang picture to make my wall paper. I like the one with all the engine parts set out.

My cousing got to drive that car around the Nurburgring.
The bastard.
The midnight grabber. :?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM