Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should do the Cooking?
Lou Scunt Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:It should be 50/50 between you and your partner.

i disagree with this,

you gotta factor skill into the equation, if one person fucks up making mac and cheese and the other is a kickass chef, the sucky chef shouldn't be cooking as much as the good chef
Sometimes it's better to just fuck up the mac and cheese so you don't ever have to cook again.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Cunty is right. If one person can't make shit, I don't want to eat what they make. That person does the dishes instead.

That's an epic fail on my part... I have been doing the meals and cleaning up afterwards. Wtf

Yeah, Beckster, that is a rule to live buy. If you cook, the other person cleans up and does the dishes and vice versa. You should not cook AND do the dishes. Then the other person is just being selfish.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Cunty is right. If one person can't make shit, I don't want to eat what they make. That person does the dishes instead.

That's an epic fail on my part... I have been doing the meals and cleaning up afterwards. Wtf

Yeah, Beckster, that is a rule to live buy. If you cook, the other person cleans up and does the dishes and vice versa. You should not cook AND do the dishes. Then the other person is just being selfish.

Oh, am I ever gonna put his ass to work!!!!!

I experimented and made a pretty decent bbq pulled pork, it tasted pretty good too. He liked it... I slow-cooked the pork, then shredded it and added Manwich Bold (don't tell him)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:
Lou Scunt Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:It should be 50/50 between you and your partner.

i disagree with this,

you gotta factor skill into the equation, if one person fucks up making mac and cheese and the other is a kickass chef, the sucky chef shouldn't be cooking as much as the good chef
Sometimes it's better to just fuck up the mac and cheese so you don't ever have to cook again.

hell yes, I'm all about this tactic!
MMM Cunty!
[Image: b64af094.jpg]
A friend of mine recomended this stuff, i tried it and it was Really good.
Since i was to lazy to put it on the grill i just put a chunk of butter in a pan, sprinkled some of this in the pan and a bunch on a piece of steak. Done in a few minutes and tasted awesome
Sorry B, it took me so long to post this...

Stroganoff

2 tbsp hard marg or butter
1 lb Ground beef
1 cup finely chopped onion
2 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp pepper
1 can of sliced mushrooms, drained
1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 grated medium cheddar cheese

Melt margarine in large frying pan on meduim, Add ground beef and onion. Scramble-fry until beef is no longer pink. Drain. Add flour and pepper. Stir well. Add mushrooms, heat and stir for 2 minutes. Add soup, Stir, cook uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sour cream and cheese. Heat and stir for 2-3 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nussie_T Wrote:Sorry B, it took me so long to post this...

Stroganoff

1 lb Ground beef
2 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup sour cream

Melt margarine in large frying pan on meduim, Add ground beef and onion. Scramble-fry until beef is no longer pink. Drain. Add flour and pepper. Stir well. Add mushrooms, heat and stir for 2 minutes. Add soup, Stir, cook uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sour cream and cheese. Heat and stir for 2-3 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.

You said hard AND beef! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Sorry B, it took me so long to post this...

Stroganoff

1 lb Ground beef
2 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup sour cream

You said hard AND beef! :roflmao: :roflmao:
That never gets old.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
THANKS T!!!! You :rock:

And boys, there's nothing wrong with hard beef! :mrgreen:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Hey all, This is my first post, so In response to this thread I have just been trying to motivate this fine young woman to feel at home in the kitchen. She does make some good dishes, and I am hoping she cooks more. I don't mind cooking myself, but since I enrolled the Beckster in the the operation domestication program she has been doing very well.

:ontop:
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
i do 90 percent of the cooking but joe helps too
Whoever knows how to cook should do the cooking and the other cleans up.
knightryda01 Wrote:Hey all, This is my first post, so In response to this thread I have just been trying to motivate this fine young woman to feel at home in the kitchen. She does make some good dishes, and I am hoping she cooks more. I don't mind cooking myself, but since I enrolled the Beckster in the the operation domestication program she has been doing very well.

:ontop:

That is so fucked up! Confusedlap: Confusedlap: I only cooked cuz i was hungry!
I HATE PIE!!
Oh, and Operation Domestication is never going to work, my Dear, knightryda01!!! I only do what I am willing to do and your lil "system" is aimed to make me some fuckin servant. Nice try, though.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Oh, and Operation Domestication is never going to work, my Dear, knightryda01!!! I only do what I am willing to do and your lil "system" is aimed to make me some fuckin servant. Nice try, though.

http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com/