Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, April 16, 2012 No Twisters Here
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Emperor penguins are 4 feet tall, and weigh up to 100 pounds. They look funny when they shoot out of the water and slide across the snowy ice on their bellies. They are not afraid of humans. :high5:
I'd rather hear about these kind of penguins :thanks:
agreed

:?

I don't want to hear about them either.

Frozen Planet. its all the rage for this guy. I want to move to Antartica.
Say what you want about the Flyers and the Flyers fans. It still feels pretty fucking good. :grin:

OK it's a known FACT that Crosby doesn't suck. Did he take big dives for a long time? YES Did he instigate shit all day yesterday without paying for it? YES

He did drop the gloves only to be assisted by one of the refs and then took a few shots on Giroux while the ref was holding Giroux.
Rich's easy breezy manmosa drinking sunday brunch time.

"I just can't drink a beer at 1pm." ewwwww
While Rich was sipping man mosas all weekend, I was hunting down the person that stole my brand new lawn mower, I was going to murder whoever it was. Seriously. I had to put my self in timeout for awhile, and think about the consequnces of murdering someone over a lawn mower.

I still kind of want to find who did it, and tie them up in my shed, then cut them with razor blades, then rub fresh cut grass in the wounds. I don't want them dead now though.
LeNeve Wrote:While Rich was sipping man mosas all weekend, I was hunting down the person that stole my brand new lawn mower, I was going to murder whoever it was. Seriously. I had to put my self in timeout for awhile, and think about the consequnces of murdering someone over a lawn mower.

I still kind of want to find who did it, and tie them up in my shed, then cut them with razor blades, then rub fresh cut grass in the wounds. I don't want them dead now though.

Why not just run them over with the lawn mower?
it seems kind of fitting.
or I might just file a police report, and say my cordless dewalt tool combo set, and dewalt radial arm saw, were also stolen, and insurance might cover it.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:While Rich was sipping man mosas all weekend, I was hunting down the person that stole my brand new lawn mower, I was going to murder whoever it was. Seriously. I had to put my self in timeout for awhile, and think about the consequnces of murdering someone over a lawn mower.

Why not just run them over with the lawn mower?
it seems kind of fitting.

I didn't even get a chance to start it. It didn't even have gas in it yet. Confusedad:
Drink whatever you like, whatever its called, but if its called something gay, why fucking blab it out there, and try to justify it. Just drink it and shut the hell up about it. Quit trying to make a gay parade out of it.
I fucking love monster truck gas drinks.
What if this manmosa drink was called sailor jizz instead.

:?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I fucking love monster truck gas drinks.
why not "bigfoots piss"?
LeNeve Wrote:What if this manmosa drink was called sailor jizz instead.
how bout

"sailor moon squirt"?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What if this manmosa drink was called sailor jizz instead.
how bout

"sailor moon squirt"?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I don't know why, but that sounds gayer than sailor jizz.
Jim and I went to a local bar for dinner Saturday night and some dude made us get up and move so he could clean the floor. He told the waitress to hook us up with free drinks. What an awesome dude. I suspect he owned the place, too. :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM