Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friday 3/30/2012....Puck to the face friday
I would like to congratulate the Buffalo Sabres on their guaranteed win tonight. Teams who are the road team on back to back nights lose the second game over 85% of the time and the Rangers just used up the 15% the other night in Winnipeg. Fuck you Bettman.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I would like to congratulate the Buffalo Sabres on their guaranteed win tonight. Teams who are the road team on back to back nights lose the second game over 85% of the time and the Rangers just used up the 15% the other night in Winnipeg. Fuck you Bettman.

I'm so done with the Jets... they haven't even been back for an entire season... this whole fucking city went NHL retarded.
Pete Nice Wrote:So we have an extra ticket for Van Halen tonight. Seriously, best seats in the house. Who wants to take the rest of the day off and drive to Pittsburgh?
Dammit I really want to. Dammit
Pete Nice Wrote:I would like to congratulate the Buffalo Sabres on their guaranteed win tonight. Teams who are the road team on back to back nights lose the second game over 85% of the time and the Rangers just used up the 15% the other night in Winnipeg. Fuck you Bettman.
I don't believe everything is guaranteed.

plus the way the game went last night, the Pens are gonna be motivated
NussieT Wrote:

I'm so done with the Jets... they haven't even been back for an entire season... this whole fucking city went NHL retarded.
count your blessings. its made Winnipeg a real city again, not just an outpost
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I get it put Wpg back on the map but jesus... is it really necessary to have Winnipeg Jets sneakers, license plates, car decals... they are going just a bit overboard.... and I shit you not. Jets sneakers,
"Bohemian Rhapsody" is the only song to ever twice reach No. 1 on the U.K. charts, first in 1975, then again in 1992, when it appeared in the film "Wayne's World." Elton's John's "Candle in the Wind" technically achieved the same feat, but the latter rendition was an altered version marking the death of Princess Diana.

some drunk guy sang it in a cop car.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-sings-bohemian-rhapsody-police-car-being-arrested-193858892.html">http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 58892.html</a><!-- m -->
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I get it put Wpg back on the map but jesus... is it really necessary to have Winnipeg Jets sneakers, license plates, car decals... they are going just a bit overboard.... and I shit you not. Jets sneakers,
Welcome to the world of Canadian NHL cities. You should come to Toronto.......in august. Its like that, and the leafs are a joke

Imported from Canada.
Brampton Wrote:Welcome to the world of Canadian NHL cities. You should come to Toronto.......in august. Its like that, and the leafs are a joke

Imported from Canada.

Bahh... once they fail to get in the playoffs everyone here will start bashing them...
congrats on selling your house Taylor. if i ever sell my rental house, i'll make about $100,000 on it.
michaelangelo Wrote:congrats on selling your house Taylor. if i ever sell my rental house, i'll make about $100,000 on it.
:high5:
michaelangelo Wrote:congrats on selling your house Taylor. if i ever sell my rental house, i'll make about $100,000 on it.
what hes trying to say, is your measly 10K aint shit
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
hey T and brampton, how much is gas in your neck of the woods? i've seen it at $1.11-1.15 per liter here, but i just read it could get to $1.50/litre this summer. Confusedwoot:
Derick Wrote:
we made $110k off of it.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
we made $110k off of it.
now your jsut one upping the canasian
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM