JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:What's up Puckers?
thats offensive
That's possible?
no. its not :high5:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so we sold our house yesterday. $10k more than asking :happy:

I cant believe how much more it sold for 2.5 years after we bought from new....Awesome

That's awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Just think... now your wife gets to decorate the new place... hopefully there is another shimmering fish incident.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I forgot about that. I can crack open a bottle of Mount Gay (B)Rum......No homo
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I cant believe how much more it sold for 2.5 years after we bought from new....Awesome

That's awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Just think... now your wife gets to decorate the new place... hopefully there is another shimmering fish incident.

I remember the day I found the Mount Gay Bum bottle. I think it's still sitting in the shop on the shelf because I thought it was too funny to get tossed into to the pile to shred.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I remember the day I found the Mount Gay Bum bottle. I think it's still sitting in the shop on the shelf because I thought it was too funny to get tossed into to the pile to shred.
:high5:

I would have kept it as well

:high5: congrats
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh, there is a mega million collective ticket purchase here at work. I better get in on that, don't want to be the only person here on Monday.

nooo. it will be me not working tomorrow

Hey, do you know a girl named Kaitlin O'Connor from U-town? Real hot blonde. I saw her on HDNet last night on Girls Gone Wild Search for the Hottest Woman in America
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
So we have an extra ticket for Van Halen tonight. Seriously, best seats in the house. Who wants to take the rest of the day off and drive to Pittsburgh?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:So we have an extra ticket for Van Halen tonight. Seriously, best seats in the house. Who wants to take the rest of the day off and drive to Pittsburgh?
Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:So we have an extra ticket for Van Halen tonight. Seriously, best seats in the house. Who wants to take the rest of the day off and drive to Pittsburgh?

Confusedad:

If I wouldn't be giving up a full day of overtime today and tomorrow, I would.
Or at least half a day today and tomorrow.
Kaitlin O'Connor from Uniontown, Dave's home town.

[Image: 51a800e7562c201b374af98082f8e89a_3.jpg]

Chip Wrote:

Confusedad:

If I wouldn't be giving up a full day of overtime today and tomorrow, I would.
Or at least half a day today and tomorrow.

You would be here in less than 4 hours. Leave work at 2PM and your good.

Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh, there is a mega million collective ticket purchase here at work. I better get in on that, don't want to be the only person here on Monday.

Hey, do you know a girl named Kaitlin O'Connor from U-town? Real hot blonde. I saw her on HDNet last night on Girls Gone Wild Search for the Hottest Woman in America

No, I don't recall the name.. age? Hard to believe anyone from Uniontown would be on there
Pete Nice Wrote:Kaitlin O'Connor from Uniontown, Dave's home town.

[Image: 51a800e7562c201b374af98082f8e89a_3.jpg]

Shit, I'm at work, so the pic is blocked
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

No, I don't recall the name.. age? Hard to believe anyone from Uniontown would be on there

Doesn't say her age, but she is currently ranked15th in the voting out of like 150 slutbags.

I'd be there, If I didn't have to be back up at 3am for work tomorrow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM