Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday March 21, 2012 - Run Treyvon
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:hey, come on, don't be so scared. just do it. You are already in a wheelchair, not like anything worse can happen.

[Image: bungee_uni.jpg]
here is the video

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/index/paraplegic-girl-goes-bungee-jumping-2310881">http://www.break.com/index/paraplegic-g ... ng-2310881</a><!-- m -->

In the snow?! Confusedhock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hondo Wrote:As long as your W7 torrent is a RTM version it's fine. Check out the forums at mydigitallife.com for advice on how to activate it. DAZ loader is your friend. Trust me.

I've used W7 Ultimate from a torrent for more than two years with zero issues on more than 2 dozen different machines.

I don't use torrents, but I got a hacked copy of 32 bit, and 64 bit W7 Ultimate the day before it was released for sale. I still use them, and have probably installed it on 10 different computers. There is just one update that I have to "hide".

I love W7, but I don't think I would say paying for it is worth it. If you're going to pay, Windows 8 is coming, does anyone have any idea when?
Chip Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:As long as your W7 torrent is a RTM version it's fine. Check out the forums at mydigitallife.com for advice on how to activate it. DAZ loader is your friend. Trust me.

I've used W7 Ultimate from a torrent for more than two years with zero issues on more than 2 dozen different machines.

I don't use torrents, but I got a hacked copy of 32 bit, and 64 bit W7 Ultimate the day before it was released for sale. I still use them, and have probably installed it on 10 different computers. There is just one update that I have to "hide".

I love W7, but I don't think I would say paying for it is worth it. If you're going to pay, Windows 8 is coming, does anyone have any idea when?

Like November. I have the consumer review release. Its kind of gay.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:someone posted a missing dog flyer in front of the house weeks ago, & now I am left wondering if they ever found the poor dog.

I found a dog when I was younger, and we put him in our back yard while we looked for it's owner.
And after a couple hours he was scratching at the gate, so I figured I would open the gate and see where he wanted to go.
As soon as I did he ran straight back to his house, about 2 blocks down the street.
I followed him and told the people what we did.

It started storming Monday night, the wind picked up, lightning, thunder and rain like crazy. We asked our neighbor who lets her cat out all the time and she said it's often that people will bring Buster into their house while it storms but they always shoo him out again. Who knows where he is!?

Put some food out to lure him back. How old is he, T?

He's 6 years old. There would be no use in putting food out. Our neighbors cat roams the neighborhood during the evening, guaranteed Buster would just eat it.
NussieT Wrote:He's 6 years old. There would be no use in putting food out. Our neighbors cat roams the neighborhood during the evening, guaranteed Buster would just eat it.

Any sign of him, T?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
DUUUUUMPYYYYYYYYYY
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:He's 6 years old. There would be no use in putting food out. Our neighbors cat roams the neighborhood during the evening, guaranteed Buster would just eat it.

Any sign of him, T?

No, Ratchet is starting laying in front of the windows. I found him tonight curled up on a blanket in the garage by the door. He's starting to miss his brother.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Any sign of him, T?

No, Ratchet is starting laying in front of the windows. I found him tonight curled up on a blanket in the garage by the door. He's starting to miss his brother.

Poor lil guy. I hope he comes home soon, T.

He wasn't sickly was he? Sometimes there's a reason they run off like that, hopefully this isn't the case.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Poor lil guy. I hope he comes home soon, T.

He wasn't sickly was he? Sometimes there's a reason they run off like that, hopefully this isn't the case.

Not at all. Both the cats are very healthy. We've decided to get a microchip put into the cat we still have at home just in case he tries to go out exploring and looking for his brother. Once we find Socket he'll get one too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM