Poll: Hot or Not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Hot
73.91%
17 73.91%
2. Not
26.09%
6 26.09%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leah Remini
I was always curious about this chick. I think she is hot, in a housewife kind of way. I am curious how the rest of you feel.

[Image: normal_bscans2_leah_remini_01.jpg]

[Image: normal_bscans2_leah_remini_02.jpg]

[Image: normal_bscans2_leah_remini_03.jpg]

[Image: normal_bscans2_leah_remini_04.jpg]

[Image: normal_WP_Leah_Remini_04-raiL.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
she's getting up there in the years, but still yeah
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Agree with both of you guys.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
I'm going to have to think on it. In those pictures, she's hot as hell. But on TV she's just eh. We need a third option: Hot as long as she doesn't talk.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
I think she's ok. Not hot. She's really annoying, horrible voice, and she's a scientologist. Thats a big K in my book!
I would bang her till the wheels fell off. Always been somethin about her...
Don't know if I'd say hot but :hitit: before Kim kardashian or michelle rodregez
Hell yeah I'd :hitit: Hot older nussie :doggystyle:
Shes a cougar! :doggystyle:
brampton Wrote:I think she's ok. Not hot. She's really annoying, horrible voice, and she's a scientologist. Thats a big K in my book!

She was hot till you said she was a retarded nutcase (i.e. Scientologist). Fail
I'm going with "not" here.
She just always looks like she's in a bitchy mood. And yes, her voice too.
When she was on Who's the Boss as Samantha Micelli's rebel friend, I had the biggest jones for her, now it's kinda gone away...
ap bikini team Wrote:
brampton Wrote:I think she's ok. Not hot. She's really annoying, horrible voice, and she's a scientologist. Thats a big K in my book!

Yeah the Scientology thing always gets me, but I think she is hot in the pics and was still a hot towards the end of King of Queeens when she was packing on a bit more weight. But yeah she is a total nut on the Scientology front, I think she is actually the most out there of all the female stars.
jotaka20 Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Yeah the Scientology thing always gets me, but I think she is hot in the pics and was still a hot towards the end of King of Queeens when she was packing on a bit more weight. But yeah she is a total nut on the Scientology front, I think she is actually the most out there of all the female stars.

Hold the Phone!!! She's the chick from King of Queens?!?! Confusedhock: She looked familiar, I didn't figure it out til now. Thanks Paul!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!