Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Leah Remini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was always curious about this chick. I think she is hot, in a housewife kind of way. I am curious how the rest of you feel.

[Image: normal_bscans2_leah_remini_01.jpg]

[Image: normal_bscans2_leah_remini_02.jpg]

[Image: normal_bscans2_leah_remini_03.jpg]

[Image: normal_bscans2_leah_remini_04.jpg]

[Image: normal_WP_Leah_Remini_04-raiL.jpg]
she's getting up there in the years, but still yeah
Agree with both of you guys.
I'm going to have to think on it. In those pictures, she's hot as hell. But on TV she's just eh. We need a third option: Hot as long as she doesn't talk.
I think she's ok. Not hot. She's really annoying, horrible voice, and she's a scientologist. Thats a big K in my book!
I would bang her till the wheels fell off. Always been somethin about her...
Don't know if I'd say hot but :hitit: before Kim kardashian or michelle rodregez
Hell yeah I'd :hitit: Hot older nussie :doggystyle:
Shes a cougar! :doggystyle:
brampton Wrote:I think she's ok. Not hot. She's really annoying, horrible voice, and she's a scientologist. Thats a big K in my book!

She was hot till you said she was a retarded nutcase (i.e. Scientologist). Fail
I'm going with "not" here.
She just always looks like she's in a bitchy mood. And yes, her voice too.
When she was on Who's the Boss as Samantha Micelli's rebel friend, I had the biggest jones for her, now it's kinda gone away...
ap bikini team Wrote:
brampton Wrote:I think she's ok. Not hot. She's really annoying, horrible voice, and she's a scientologist. Thats a big K in my book!

Yeah the Scientology thing always gets me, but I think she is hot in the pics and was still a hot towards the end of King of Queeens when she was packing on a bit more weight. But yeah she is a total nut on the Scientology front, I think she is actually the most out there of all the female stars.
jotaka20 Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Yeah the Scientology thing always gets me, but I think she is hot in the pics and was still a hot towards the end of King of Queeens when she was packing on a bit more weight. But yeah she is a total nut on the Scientology front, I think she is actually the most out there of all the female stars.

Hold the Phone!!! She's the chick from King of Queens?!?! Confusedhock: She looked familiar, I didn't figure it out til now. Thanks Paul!