Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Magazine?
[Image: 428035_310793015647157_131513303575130_8...8194_n.jpg]

Dat ass.
:wanker:
Pete Nice Wrote::yawn: :wanker:

:roflmao: :high5: :high5:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
What do you think? Wanted a simple, but recognizable logo. Won't go across the to, but rather be in the corners (depending on the pose) And the background color will change depending on the pictures

[Image: 526252_361802380528923_355568961152265_1...9122_n.jpg]
I like the simplicity of it.

Are you going to start up a website? with an online version?
Rydrum Wrote:I like the simplicity of it.

Are you going to start up a website? with an online version?

Yes there will be both versions of the magazine.
I like it!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Want to take a poll. Most of us came to the C&R show through Maxim radio. So by that reasoning, most of you either are, or were Maxim magazine readers. What did you like about Maxim when you started reading, and what drove you away from it? Or what don't you like about it anymore?
ap bikini team Wrote:Want to take a poll. Most of us came to the C&R show through Maxim radio. So by that reasoning, most of you either are, or were Maxim magazine readers. What did you like about Maxim when you started reading, and what drove you away from it? Or what don't you like about it anymore?

I liked that it was entertaining reading, it was light-hearted and sometimes humorous. Plus, fairly short articles kept me from getting ADD.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas for AP Magazine Joe 15 5,743 04-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Brampton