Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My perv moment
Friday night my wife & I are at TJ Maxx. I pick up a pack of socks & there is a long line to check out. Kendra tells me that she is going to wait in the car. When I finally get up to a cashier to check out there is a young teenager standing next to me talking on the store's telephone that the cashier had handed to him. I hear this, "But grandma can you please come pick me up?" "Mom dropped me off & she's been drinking again." "No, I don't know where she is, but you've got to come pick me up grandma." "I don't know when she'll be here, but I hate riding with her when she's been drinking because she gets crazy." "I'm going to wait outside grandma, you gotta come get me."
After I check out, I walk outside & see him standing there. I walk over and tell him, "Hey son, we will be glad to drop you off at your grandma's house if you want." He gives me this strange look & tells me, "No, that's ok." I say, "Are you sure, it's no problem at all. We just want to make sure that you get home safely." He says, "No really, I'm fine." Then I turn to walk to my car & it hits me that my wife is not standing with me. I start to turn around and say, "But my wife is out in the car waiting", but I realized that the damage has already been done so I just kept walking out to the car. I purposely drove right past him hoping that he saw my wife I the car with me & didn't think I was a perv, but he had just walked into Old Navy. I felt like such a loser/perv for even trying to do something nice...geesh!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Eddie got shot down by a teenager...

He probably went back into Old Navy to call the police
Doing the right thing is not always the right thing.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
After that pic Eddie posted on FB yesterday, he shouldn't be talking to any kid for a long time.
This reminds me of a dude from the Stern show, Kenneth Keith Kallenbach (sp?)

he was a weirdo, but some girl accused him of trying to get her into a van. He defended his innocence & said he was only offering help.

Ended up in jail & the prison denied him meds for a condition he had, & he ended up dying at a young age in jail.

Eddie be careful, sounded like the kid had a head on his shoulders if he is able to tell that his mom is drunk again & how she acts.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brian Wrote:After that pic Eddie posted on FB yesterday, he shouldn't be talking to any kid for a long time.
Confusedhock:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Oh, Eddie, you should know better.... :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh, Eddie, you should know better.... :?
:mrgreen:
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.